Author Topic: In-N-Out Burger seeks restraining order against prankster  (Read 402 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
In-N-Out Burger seeks restraining order against prankster
« on: March 29, 2018, 02:06:08 pm »
The guy is a douche canoe.  I doubt a law suit will offer INO the result they had hoped for.

LOS ANGELES — In-N-Out Burger is seeking a restraining order against an online prankster who posed as the company’s CEO at two Los Angeles restaurants, argued with employees and in one instance took a hamburger from a customer, threw it to the ground and stepped on it, claiming it was “garbage.”

The California-based chain filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles last week requesting the order against Cody Roeder, who posts YouTube videos under the name Trollmunchies, the Orange County Register reported Monday. An email seeking comment from Roeder was not immediately returned.

“We have recently seen an increase of visitors to our stores, who are not customers but instead are intentionally disruptive and who then try to promote themselves through social media,” In-N-Out Executive Vice President Arnie Wensinger said in a statement. “These visitors have unfortunately used deceit, fraud, and trespass to their own advantage, and in each instance, they have attempted to humiliate, offend, or otherwise make our customers or associates uncomfortable.”

https://nypost.com/2018/03/26/in-n-out-burger-seeks-restraining-order-against-prankster/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:42:50 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: EWS In-N-Out Burger seeks restraining order against prankster
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 02:19:34 pm »
Rich kids with YouTube accounts should be illegal.