Author Topic: Newly-released Strzok-Page texts suggest a sneaky cabal  (Read 328 times)

rangerrebew

Newly-released Strzok-Page texts suggest a sneaky cabal
« on: March 29, 2018, 01:41:22 pm »
March 29, 2018
Newly-released Strzok-Page texts suggest a sneaky cabal
By Thomas Lifson

More evidence was released yesterday indicating that the CIA, FBI, Obama White House and Congressional Democrats were communicating about a possible charge of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign three months before the November 2016 presidential election.

There is nothing close to a smoking gun here, I am afraid. Nonetheless, the new Strzok-Page text messages released yesterday – more than 49,000 of their texts remain to be released – suggest that, contrary to Obama administration claims, White House chief of staff Denis McDonough was a participant in the launching of an FBI Counterintelligence investigation into allegations of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.  Other members of what could be a cabal include then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, CIA chief John Brennan, and FBI officials, including Director James Comey and members of Andrew McCabe’s counterintelligence division.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 01:41:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Newly-released Strzok-Page texts suggest a sneaky cabal
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 01:49:13 pm »
I personally think this kind of thing was going on for the entirety of the Obama administration.  Didn't start with Trump at all.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien