Author Topic: Vogue Pushes Senate Sexism Victim Kamala Harris as First Female President: 'Dreaming Big'  (Read 742 times)

rangerrebew

Vogue Pushes Senate Sexism Victim Kamala Harris as First Female President: 'Dreaming Big'
By Clay Waters | March 26, 2018 7:34 AM EDT

The April 2018 issue of Vogue magazine carried the article “Kamala Harris Is Dreaming Big,” by Abby Aguirre. The fashion magazine’s newest political feminist heroine is California’s ambitious new liberal Democratic senator, and Vogue made the most of their access to push her as the next president (and first female president, as it wouldn’t stop harping on).

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/clay-waters/2018/03/26/vogue-pushes-senate-sexism-victim-kamala-harris-first-female

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She's gonna be the nominee. This was in the works 'way back -- it's why she ran for the Senate seat in California (just as why obama needed the Illinois Senate seat as his personal springboard).

Unless some information comes to light to derail her, who else has "the creds" to stop her?

Whisper to Republicans (or conservatives):
The time to start "digging up the dirt" on Ms. Harris is NOW.
Don't give her time to conceal her background, as obama did before her.

Offline mrclose

Not that it matters to the ignorant public but ... Her parents were foreign nationals.
She is not a natural born citizen and thus ineligible to be POTUS.

A Classic anchor baby.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Her far left ideas like poop on the sidewalks won't fly in the red states.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Not that it matters to the ignorant public but ... Her parents were foreign nationals.
She is not a natural born citizen and thus ineligible to be POTUS.

A Classic anchor baby.

If that were so, That would mean little Marco and Lying Ted  are not eligible.  We know that is not true.   However repugnant Karmelow is, she can run for POTUS.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

She's gonna be the nominee. This was in the works 'way back -- it's why she ran for the Senate seat in California (just as why obama needed the Illinois Senate seat as his personal springboard).

Unless some information comes to light to derail her, who else has "the creds" to stop her?

Whisper to Republicans (or conservatives):
The time to start "digging up the dirt" on Ms. Harris is NOW.
Don't give her time to conceal her background, as obama did before her.

She is going nowhere. She is the revolving door of MSM Presidential hopefuls. Last week it was Cuomo until he said stupid shit and now a dying glossy mag is filling pages with this moron as a viable candidate. Obama was able to hide her Marxism. We have hours of speeches from this dizzy broad talking about full out crazy.

The Rat nominee will be someone we never heard of who will drop out of left field a la Bill Clinton and Obama. They will have no record and no paper trail. Bank on it.

Online mountaineer

Kamala Harris  Verified account @KamalaHarris
12h12 hours ago

I remain committed to fighting for raising the minimum wage, making public colleges and universities tuition-free, and guaranteeing everyone in America has health care.
Her tweet was not universally well-received:
Brian Cox   @BrianCox_gab_ai
12h12 hours ago
Replying to @KamalaHarris

There is no such thing as "free." What you are committed to is the theft of wealth from those that get up every day and go to work, to those that are unwilling to do the same. Your ideology has failed in every nation it has been attempted in. And at the cost of millions of lives.
------------------

Jenny   @jennygburg
12h12 hours ago

I’m a college professor and I don’t agree with free college tuition. Financial aid is important, but let’s not make college just another way to have people delay entering the work force. I usually like your tweets but I think you have a lot to learn about higher ed.
--------------------

Demspirit @ anne weedman   @demspirit
12h12 hours ago

If I lived in California I would certainly vote for you. I am still glad to know you're in Congress standing for people instead of personal greed, as so many members of Congress are.  Best of luck in your current campaign!
------------------------
Janet Stafford  @JanetS1234Janet
7h7 hours ago

She is bought by corporations.  Sad to see you think we the people matter to her. She regurgitates the right words but her actions speak louder.
--------------------------

Malcolm  @MalcolmHau
11h11 hours ago

Nice campaign slogan. Too bad it’s just a bunch of empty words. Also, I think your staff has tweeted this Tweet before. Tell them to stop being so lazy.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 11:59:31 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mrclose

If that were so, That would mean little Marco and Lying Ted  are not eligible.  We know that is not true.   However repugnant Karmelow is, she can run for POTUS.

We "know" .. know such thing!

Just because the country ignored the requirements to be POTUS under the "First Black POTUS" doesn't mean that he was Constitutionally legal or that Rubio, Cruz or Harris are legal!
(Were either of their fathers or mothers citizens at the time of birth?)

If only the mother like Obama that brings up even more requirements that would have to have been met for (Obama) to be a Natural born citizen.
(I don't believe those requirements were met with Obama!)

Neither of Harris's parents were Citizens which makes her a "naturalized" citizen and Not a Natural Born Citizen!

She is an Anchor Baby!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self