Author Topic: Brown promises ‘tuition-free’ Master's for DACA students  (Read 410 times)

rangerrebew

Brown promises ‘tuition-free’ Master's for DACA students
Toni Airaksinen

New York Campus Correspondent

on Mar 23, 2018 at 10:48 AM EDT

Brown University recently pledged to offer a "tuition-free, fifth-year Master's program" for illegal immigrant students in the event that the government repeals DACA.
The Ivy League school says it is also prepared to create "in-school and post-graduate opportunities for students unable to work legally to engage in stipend-supported research and education that is not citizenship-dependent."

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10681

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Brown promises ‘tuition-free’ Master's for DACA students
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 12:26:27 am »
Silly me, even though I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express, but I'm pretty sure that what Moonbeam is promising is illegal................unless he plans to pay the fees out of his own pocket, which might be hard for him to do after a life of reaching into the California taxpayers pocket. If I were a White, Black, Brown or Asian American citizen going for a Masters and Moonbeam actually tried this  I would sue him and the state to pay may fees and court costs. I think it would make a ding dang diddly class action lawsuit!