Author Topic: Trump is determined to take down Amazon — and it could be terrible news for HQ2  (Read 10658 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
UPS is a union shop, too.  It's the deadly combination at USPS:  unions + government = pus
Yup.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

Just heard on the radio, that USPS loses $1.50 for every Amazon package carrier/delivered.

President Trump, Here's Why The Postal Service Is Charging Amazon 'So Little'
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebanker/2017/12/29/trump-criticizes-the-postal-service-for-charging-amazon-so-little/#4575c2d02c46

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Forbes no likie my AdBlock.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It would be interesting to know if Trump, any of his companies, or any of his families are profiting off this?  Shorting Amazon on tweets- especially if short orders were put in before a tweet.

(see - 5 CFR 2635.702)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It would be interesting to know if Trump, any of his companies, or any of his families are profiting off this?  Shorting Amazon on tweets- especially if short orders were put in before a tweet.

(see - 5 CFR 2635.702)

Agreed.  This is an ever-present hazard since he did not divest his holdings, which I (in my inexperienced mind) think was a mistake.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: