Author Topic: Pelosi urges Dems to link GOP tax law to Medicare cuts  (Read 564 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi urges Dems to link GOP tax law to Medicare cuts
« on: March 28, 2018, 05:41:25 pm »
By Naomi Jagoda - 03/28/18 12:57 PM EDT

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is urging colleagues to talk to their constituents during the recess about how the GOP tax law could lead to Medicare cuts.

It's the latest effort by Pelosi and Democrats to demonize the tax-cut bill, which they argue will starve the government of funds and result in cuts to Medicare and other entitlements.

"We must continue to amplify the truth about the GOP Tax Scam and the threat to Medicare," Pelosi said in a letter to colleges Wednesday. "I hope that this District Work Period, you will hold events in your community to spotlight these powerful issues."

more
http://thehill.com/policy/finance/380655-pelosi-urges-lawmakers-to-discuss-gop-tax-law-medicare-during-recess
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Pelosi urges Dems to link GOP tax law to Medicare cuts
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 05:49:06 pm »

And the used piece of toilet paper known as The Hill will make sure this lie gets spread around to as many people as possible.

Online LMAO

Re: Pelosi urges Dems to link GOP tax law to Medicare cuts
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 07:07:10 pm »

And the used piece of toilet paper known as The Hill will make sure this lie gets spread around to as many people as possible.

Medicare needs scaling back regardless of tax cuts. In fact, Medicare more and more is forcing hospitals to pay for things Medicare would cover in the past
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy