Author Topic: Real Reason Liberals Suing Over Census Citizenship Question Shows Just How TRAITOROUS They Are  (Read 521 times)

rangerrebew

Real Reason Liberals Suing Over Census Citizenship Question Shows Just How TRAITOROUS They Are

March 28, 2018| by V. Saxena

Ask yourself this: What do Democrats seek most?

………………………………… ……………………………………………………. ………………………………………………….. ……………………

………………………………… ……………………………………………………. ………………………………………………….. ……………………

Power. Democrats crave power. But to amass power in a country where only 44 percent of adults identify as Democrats requires deception and trickery of the most insidious type.

Enter a pledge by several Democrat attorneys general this week to file suit against the Trump administration over its recently announced decision to include a question about citizenship in the next census.

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/real-reason-liberals-suing/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

there is another article of same theme:

Democrats run scared over census citizenship question

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/democrats_run_scared_over_census_citizenship_question.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Victoria33

States get kinds of federal money based on the number of people in the state.  Illegals will not fill out the form, so they won't be counted and the state loses money.

States get kinds of federal money based on the number of people in the state.  Illegals will not fill out the form, so they won't be counted and the state loses money.
Or in other words, money is not extracted from taxpayers to benefit other people.

There is no 'loss', just more freedom for the people who actually earn money to keep more of it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Victoria33

Or in other words, money is not extracted from taxpayers to benefit other people.
There is no 'loss', just more freedom for the people who actually earn money to keep more of it.
@IsailedawayfromFR

I believe as you do - tax payers won't be paying money for illegals in a state because they won't be counted.  But, this is why those states are taking the govn. to court about people having to state if they are citizens or not.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I believe as you do - tax payers won't be paying money for illegals in a state because they won't be counted.  But, this is why those states are taking the govn. to court about people having to state if they are citizens or not.
They have no leg to stand on as the Constitution clearly gives the feds the power to regulate the census.