Author Topic: Allen West Loses Personal Facebook Page and Fighting Fires of Hell To Get It Back  (Read 787 times)

rangerrebew

Allen West Loses Personal Facebook Page and Fighting Fires of Hell To Get It Back
Lawrence Cloverfield Lawrence Cloverfield March 27, 2018   

Allen West has always been a man we’ve respected, a man of integrity, and now he’s facing a new fight in the way of his means of communication.

He’s lost his personal, verified, Facebook account at the hands of someone he was working with. The person in question has changed the page name but just enough to keep the verified status. Now, he’s hoping to get it back.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/unreal/allen-west-loses-personal-facebook-page-and-fighting-fires-of-hell-to-get-it-back/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I just saw a judge tossed Dennis Prager's lawsuit over youtube and google of censoring conservatives.

https://www.techspot.com/news/73891-judge-throws-out-lawsuit-accusing-google-youtube-censoring.html

Some of these conservatives I see out there, I can certainly do without, I don't know their full content though.  They don't generally need to be censored though.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 04:33:33 pm by TomSea »

Offline MajorClay

Modern book burning.  Can't have those radical ideas out there.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
There was one Allen West page (that at least pretended to be official) as well as a website that tried to look official that for at least a year (or more) was deep into Buzzfeed clickbait type stories. I was hoping he wasn't associated with those (like most celebrity pages) as they were getting into Gateway Pundit/Treehouse type crap.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

More like opportunists take advantage of popularity to take over or squat on popular pages to turn them into clickbait.

Offline Frank Cannon

Read the article. This is West involved with some crooked outfit, obviously for his own personal gain, that defamed some dude and he is suing. No one is burning books and even West is claiming he didn't know anything about the posting of the article.

If his Fakebook account is so important to him, why does he have a shady third party running it on his behalf? It makes West a jackass.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That explains why I got notification that the name of his page had changed the other day.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hey, these sites aren't governmental.  They can censor all they want.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hey, these sites aren't governmental.  They can censor all they want.

Fakebook isn't censoring anybody. West is getting sued because he let some third party post defamatory stuff on his page.