Author Topic: CBS News Bombshell: Marjory Douglas Student Leader Wasn’t at School on Day of the Mass Shooting (VID  (Read 2676 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.
The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.” The program chronicles the birth of the student-led “Never Again” movement that culminated in the “March for our Lives” in Washington D.C. on Saturday.

“39 Days” has not yet aired, but an excerpt posted online by CBS News (and included below) includes interviews with the students leading the gun control movement, including Hogg, Delaney Tarr, Cameron Kasky, and Emma Gonzalez. Hogg, who describes himself as a “student journalist,” admits he was at home at the time of the shooting, but rode his bike to school to “get as many interviews as I could.”

Here is his exact quote, taken from the CBS News report.
DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

He also admits that he did not know most of the students who were killed.

DAVID HOGG: I didn’t know most of these people at a very personal level, but I wanted to make their voices heard and that’s what I’m really trying to do.

The admission is likely to stoke criticism from those who say Hogg is using the tragedy to advance himself and grab the spotlight. Hogg has been the target of many conspiracy theorists, including those who say he was not a real student or even a crisis actor. Both accusations have been roundly discredited.

Hogg’s statement can be seen at the 4:30 mark of the video clip below.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/march-for-our-lives-39-days-how-parkland-students-turned-grief-into-action/

And:

https://silenceisconsent.net/cbs-news-bombshell-marjory-douglas-student-leader-wasnt-at-school-on-day-of-the-mass-shooting-video/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 06:16:18 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Why was he at home instead of at school?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Exactly.   Why was he at home?   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Looks like the media whore Hogg just got a strong backhand from his pimp.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
He's been going off message. He's not a great optic because he wasn't involved in the shooting at all. He's not even a victim. There was one victim willing to speak at the rally but he wouldn't agree to the "script".
Countdown to Resignation

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Parkland shooting survivor.

Frauds.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS News Bombshell: Marjory Douglas Student Leader Wasn’t at School on Day of the Mass Shooting (VIDEO)
Staff Staff 5 hours ago

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.” The program chronicles the birth of the student-led “Never Again” movement that culminated in the “March for our Lives” in Washington D.C. on Saturday.

“39 Days” has not yet aired, but an excerpt posted online by CBS News (and included below) includes interviews with the students leading the gun control movement, including Hogg, Delaney Tarr, Cameron Kasky, and Emma Gonzalez. Hogg, who describes himself as a “student journalist,” admits he was at home at the time of the shooting, but rode his bike to school to “get as many interviews as I could.”

That directly contradicts statements he gave to Time Magazine (included below) where he claims to have been in class at the time of the shooting.

more
https://silenceisconsent.net/cbs-news-bombshell-marjory-douglas-student-leader-wasnt-at-school-on-day-of-the-mass-shooting-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Valerie Jarrett
‏Verified account @ValerieJarrett
Mar 24

Great to meet @David hogg111 who helped organize #MarchForOurLives.   The beginning of our marathon..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline jpsb

Another rat liar, surprise surprise. I hope his 15 minutes are up.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:50:47 pm by jpsb »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So little Hogg isn't a *survivor* after all
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:26:06 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
To save watching, this statement is at about 4:32

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He sure was Johnny on the spot that day..I think he was the first *survivor* Fox interviewed..then he started making the rounds to all the Nets
Support the USO

Offline Victoria33

He sure was Johnny on the spot that day..I think he was the first *survivor* Fox interviewed..then he started making the rounds to all the Nets
@mystery-ak

I have read about his life.  At some point, he was taken for a tour of a newsroom and determined he wanted to be a reporter.  Naturally, he would want to interview students/teachers, and I heard him speak at the beginning of this mess, BUT he never said he wasn't at the school when it happened.  A definite impression was, to me, as I heard him speak, he was there.  News rooms should hire him immediately as he fits their model for reporters, which is, say anything and people will believe you.

Offline jpsb

@mystery-ak
BUT he never said he wasn't at the school when it happened.  A definite impression was, to me, as I heard him speak, he was there. 

IIRC he claimed to be in a closet with others students while the shooter was outside in the hall way.
Little lying punk.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IIRC he claimed to be in a closet with others students while the shooter was outside in the hall way.
Little lying punk.

That is what I remember him saying..
Support the USO

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Here is the video where he said he was in school. About 5:45

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk_hkB3o3uU&feature=youtu.be

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Little lying punk.

Wasn’t he supposedly doing interviews with his phone in the middle of everything?  He was on TV outside the school.  This parasite ran down there, after hearing the news?  What a fraud.

My God....kids are dead and dying, while this tool is looking at how it’ll benefit him.  What a lowlife.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 11:05:41 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Wow.

So, how many of these news outlets are going to issue retractions and apologies? I'll wait.

(On a side note, credit to CBS: they were also the news outlet where Hogg planted that story in California months before the shooting, so they've established the trail of evidence to expose this valor-stealing conman.)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 11:15:03 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wow.

So, how many of these news outlets are going to issue retractions and apologies? I'll wait.

(On a side note, credit to CBS: they were also the news outlet where Hogg planted that story in California months before the shooting, so they've established the trail of evidence to expose this valor-stealing conman.)

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So little Hogg isn't a *survivor* after all

No, just another truant.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Never let a good crisis go to waste...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

What did he know and when did he know it?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

Is he even enrolled?  I keep heaing that many of the "students" at this march weren't students at all.

Online mountaineer

Exactly.   Why was he at home?
Maybe his dad the FBI agent had an inkling something was going to happen at school that day. Why were the FBI the first responders, rather than local cops?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

This RedState story sets out the timeline of Hoggwash's lies.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org