Author Topic: CNN Poll: Trump Grabs Highest Approval Mark Since April '17 Read Newsmax Article: CNN Poll: Trump Ap  (Read 577 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
CNN Poll: Trump Grabs Highest Approval Mark Since April '17

By Solange Reyner    |   Monday, 26 Mar 2018 05:22 PM

Forty-two percent of Americans approve of the job Donald Trump is doing, the highest mark for the president since April 25 of last year, according to a poll conducted by CNN.

The mark is up seven percentage points since mid-February, and four percentage points since August of last year, when Trump's mark dipped to 38 percent. Just 54 percent disapprove of the job he is doing, compared to 58 percent last month and 59 in mid-December.

Of the 42 percent approving, 86 percent were Republicans, five percent Democrats, and 41 percent independents. The share who strongly approve of Trump's performance (28 percent) and strongly disapprove (46 percent) have held steady over the past four CNN polls, "suggesting the fluctuation in Trump's ratings comes largely among those whose views on the President aren't that deeply held," according to the news outlet.

snip

The poll was conducted from March 22-25 among a sample of 1,014 respondents

snip

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/presidential-approval-rating-cnn/2018/03/26/id/850881/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It is tax season and I think the tax cut was very effective.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It is tax season and I think the tax cut was very effective.

The tax cut is very effective.

But it's effective in the 2018 tax year, not 2017,

Offline Frank Cannon

Just more proof......Trump is God!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Thank you for correcting me.  I thought I had figured out why the sudden surge in polls...I guess I'll have to fall back on my standby reason - The media is inflating the polls so they can show more dramatic falling poll numbers in the run up to the Nov elections.

Offline endicom

People are seeing it in their paychecks.