Author Topic: There Are Now More Bureaucrats With Guns Than U.S. Marines  (Read 738 times)

rangerrebew

There Are Now More Bureaucrats With Guns Than U.S. Marines
Posted By Elizabeth Harrington On June 22, 2016 @ 3:20 pm In Issues | No Comments

There are now more non-military government employees who carry guns than there are U.S. Marines, according to a new report.

Open the Books, a taxpayer watchdog group, released a study Wednesday that finds domestic government agencies continue to grow their stockpiles of military-style weapons, as Democrats sat on the House floor calling for more restrictions on what guns American citizens can buy.

The "Militarization of America" report found civilian agencies spent $1.48 billion on guns, ammunition, and military-style equipment between 2006 and 2014. Examples include IRS agents with AR-15s, and EPA bureaucrats wearing camouflage.

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/issues/now-bureaucrats-guns-u-s-marines/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: There Are Now More Bureaucrats With Guns Than U.S. Marines
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 08:34:26 am »
When the USDA can send armed agents to arrest or shoot and kill you for resisting arrest because you planted a square yard more wheat than you were allowed to, on your own property, . . . . We're supposed to be upset at the prospect of a Government Shutdown?

Oh Bloody Hell, shut down 95% of it and leave it shut down.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 12:55:43 pm »
When the USDA can send armed agents to arrest or shoot and kill you for resisting arrest because you planted a square yard more wheat than you were allowed to, on your own property, . . . . We're supposed to be upset at the prospect of a Government Shutdown?

Oh Bloody Hell, shut down 95% of it and leave it shut down.

With the revelation that a sheriff has announced he wants to confiscate guns and murder those who refuse and the recent bill that FL governor Scott signed allowing 'temporary' (?)  confiscation if you are deemed mentally unfit, I'd say that the U.S. could be coming to a show down. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 04:15:40 pm »
With the revelation that a sheriff has announced he wants to confiscate guns and murder those who refuse and the recent bill that FL governor Scott signed allowing 'temporary' (?)  confiscation if you are deemed mentally unfit, I'd say that the U.S. could be coming to a show down.

Considering that this is the best face the Federal Dept of Mind Control/Korrekt Thinking dares put on the fact that they'd like to sell All of us off for Re-education'.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/mental-illness.shtml#part_154785
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com