Author Topic: FBI: Motive a mystery in bizarre, fiery crash at Travis Air Force Base gate  (Read 651 times)

rangerrebew

FBI: Motive a mystery in bizarre, fiery crash at Travis Air Force Base gate
By: Stephen Losey   2 days ago

The FBI on Friday identified the man who died after driving a burning van loaded with propane tanks and gasoline canisters onto Travis Air Force Base in California this week as Hafiz Kazi.

But the FBI said Kazi’s intentions and motive for the bizarre incident remain a mystery, and it has not yet found any connection to terrorism.

“Now the question is, why?” Sean Ragan, special agent in charge of the FBI’s field office in Sacramento, said in a news conference Friday afternoon. “Why did this individual end up at the front gate of Travis Air Base, on fire, and now deceased? And we don't have the answers to that.”

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2018/03/24/fbi-motive-a-mystery-in-bizarre-fiery-crash-at-travis-gate/

rangerrebew

Either he didn't like the design of the front gate or he was trying to see if the explosion would hurl him over the gate. *****rollingeyes*****  Gee, FBI, it couldn't have been a muslim terrorist attack by any chance, could it? :whistle:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
That is Our FBI.  exhaust every other unplausable possibility before grudgingly falling back on the most obvious motive.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe he got lost on the way to the Ollyhoo Snack Bar....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hmmmm, what could it be?   :pondering:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This same FBI solved the Unibomber, in just 19 years with help from the brother, who actually pointed to him.

The same FBI that claims to have had most recent terrorists, "on their radar" but took no actions, when they committed their violent attacks.

And the same FBI that had the exoneration letter already drafted, before interviewing H. Clinton for the felony of placing classified material at risk by using a private email server.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln