Author Topic: Ryan & McConnell Worked Hand-In-Hand With Pelosi & Schumer To Fracture POTUS Trump’s Support With Om  (Read 514 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ryan & McConnell Worked Hand-In-Hand With Pelosi & Schumer To Fracture POTUS Trump’s Support With Omnibus Bill
Posted on March 23, 2018 by DCWhispers   

President Trump signed the 1.2 trillion dollar Omnibus bill today with open frustration over both the process and the product of that bill. Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer heaped praise on Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan and Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell for their help in what Pelosi called a great bill for the American worker.

What wasn’t said was how the Republican and Democrat leadership worked together to force POTUS Trump’s hand and create a voter backlash they hope will fracture Mr. Trump’s base of support among millions of Americans.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/ryan-mcconnell-worked-hand-in-hand-with-pelosi-schumer-to-fracture-potus-trumps-support-with-omnibus-bill/#jtQwRqIQ8VXJs2Ev.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Us swamp critters gotta protect our swamp!  That is job one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

He signed it. Period.
Either he is complicit, or a hapless dupe. Let his fanbois decide which one.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't doubt it. They hate Trump so much they'll lose it all just to stick it to him. And sadly Trump signed it, and is now defending it.

Everyone has a hand in this turd.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

I don't doubt it. They hate Trump so much they'll lose it all just to stick it to him. And sadly Trump signed it, and is now defending it.

Everyone has a hand in this turd.

The sad fact is that there's nobody in Washington DC that represents us.   And more and more I'm becoming convinced that the ballot box is no solution.