Author Topic: JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO OPENING STATEMENT - 3/24/2018  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO OPENING STATEMENT - 3/24/2018
« on: March 25, 2018, 12:14:26 pm »
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO OPENING STATEMENT - 3/24/2018
Fox News, Mar 24, 2018, YouTube

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzeeCLLXDN8

Offline jpsb

Re: JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO OPENING STATEMENT - 3/24/2018
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 01:16:15 pm »
I usually like Judge Jeannie but she is wrong. Trump had a hand in crafting the bill so he knew
what was in it and he signed it. I do agree that Ryan and Mitch are lying scum bags worthy of tar
and feathers. And that every R that voted for this bill should be voted out of office. But Trump does
not get a pass, his hands are dirty too.

Plus he is still tying to sell the bill as a good thing. Funding PP is a good thing? Funding Ocare is
a good thing? Funding Sanc Cities is a good thing? Funding a border wall for Jordan but not here
is a good thing? Jeannie is right about one thing, this bill is a total betrayal of those that elected
Trump.

Well what is done is done. I sincerely hope Trump betrayal of his supporters does not give the
House and Senate to the Rats. But it sure looks that way now that Trump has revealed himself
to be just another swamp thing.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 01:42:51 pm »
I agree with JJ, it's a betrayal but at the same time, I know there is some give and take. He shouldn't have done it here but every Prez. has funded Planned Parenthood from stats I can find, not so sure about Bush 41 but he certainly pushed birth control in the '70s, so now, we expect Trump to be a superman and get it defunded? For a government shutdown?  The haters might expect that.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/04/18/how-much-of-your-tax-money-does-planned-parenthood-get-a-new-report-will-tell-you/

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 01:56:40 pm »
 It appears some are forgetting we have a $21 trillion debt and rising fast
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 01:58:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 02:51:58 pm »
More turd polishing! Nothing more.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 02:56:45 pm »
Trump has the bully pulpit and the veto..no excuse

Should have cancelled his golf games and brought Congress back to DC..another power of the President
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:58:07 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 03:01:06 pm »
Retired General Jack Keane was just on Fox, military planes falling apart, troops not given a raise in nearly 10 years, maybe the criticism is correct, Fox just propagandizes for the Trump administration but if they are, then who said the propaganda this morning were Graham and Keane.

Still, I'm not going to stand behind this OMNIBUS and call it good, if there was a way to divert funds to the wall, that might be good. A lot of deal-making is going on perhaps.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 03:28:13 pm »
Retired General Jack Keane was just on Fox, military planes falling apart, troops not given a raise in nearly 10 years, maybe the criticism is correct, Fox just propagandizes for the Trump administration but if they are, then who said the propaganda this morning were Graham and Keane.

Still, I'm not going to stand behind this OMNIBUS and call it good, if there was a way to divert funds to the wall, that might be good. A lot of deal-making is going on perhaps.

Troops got a pay raise in Jan...that was in the DOD budget from Oct.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 11:43:03 pm »
LMAO wrote:
"It appears some are forgetting we have a $21 trillion debt and rising fast"

It's not a question of "forgetting".
There's nothing that can or will be done about it.

Those who care, have no power to correct this.
Those who have the power to correct it, don't care.

You better get used to it, friend.
It won't be changing in your lifetime, unless...

... that moment is reached beyond which things can proceed no further without change.

We're years -- decades -- from that point as of today.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 11:47:11 pm »
I'll repeat it again, Lindsay Graham seemed to say what causes 2/3rds of the debt is Social Security and Medicare...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 11:47:38 pm »

Should have cancelled his golf games and brought Congress back to DC..another power of the President

Two birds, one stone @mystery-ak   Well done.   :cool:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2018, 11:54:04 pm »

But Trump does not get a pass, his hands are dirty too.

Thanks @jpsb ... Your writing as of these last couple days reminds me of a time not so far past when you and I had a whole lot more to agree upon.
This no-holds-barred honesty is a refreshing reminder of your character.

:beer:

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 12:07:39 am »
I usually like Judge Jeannie but she is wrong. Trump had a hand in crafting the bill so he knew
what was in it and he signed it. I do agree that Ryan and Mitch are lying scum bags worthy of tar
and feathers. And that every R that voted for this bill should be voted out of office. But Trump does
not get a pass, his hands are dirty too.

Plus he is still tying to sell the bill as a good thing. Funding PP is a good thing? Funding Ocare is
a good thing? Funding Sanc Cities is a good thing? Funding a border wall for Jordan but not here
is a good thing? Jeannie is right about one thing, this bill is a total betrayal of those that elected
Trump.

Well what is done is done. I sincerely hope Trump betrayal of his supporters does not give the
House and Senate to the Rats. But it sure looks that way now that Trump has revealed himself
to be just another swamp thing.

You are absolutely correct.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2018, 12:58:08 am »
The Military Pay Raise is in the law, the funding for it seems a bit open:

Since last October, government funding has been authorized based on a series of short-term spending extensions of last year’s federal budget. The current measure expires on midnight Friday.

Pentagon officials began paying for the 2018 raise with available personnel account monies, but have warned that without a full-year budget, those funds would disappear sometime this spring.

If the omnibus measure becomes law this week, that problem disappears and military accounts receive their full-year funding totals. If it doesn’t pass, and another short-term spending measure isn’t adopted, it will trigger another partial government shutdown, the third since the start of 2018.

https://www.militarytimes.com/pay-benefits/2018/03/22/lawmakers-tout-military-pay-raise-in-omnibus-budget-but-troops-already-have-that-money/

Repeating, the next paragraph says it is law...

Offline TomSea

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2018, 12:59:11 am »
Obama cut the military back, just saying.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2018, 01:10:23 am »
Thanks @jpsb ... Your writing as of these last couple days reminds me of a time not so far past when you and I had a whole lot more to agree upon.

Amen to that.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2018, 01:13:03 am »
Troops got a pay raise in Jan...that was in the DOD budget from Oct.

The military got their $700 and $719 2-year BILLION dollar spending budget in the Deficit spending CR signed by Trump on February 9th.

Friday's 1.3 Trillion Omnibus that he signed was everything Hillary, Obama, Schumer and Pelosi wanted.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 01:15:07 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2018, 03:18:37 am »

Funny (not LOL funny), alas, how the Artist of the Deal couldn't be bothered to talk with the critical players and crafters before the omnibust bill got
to his desk. Or, that he couldn't be bothered much about the omnibust at all, mostly, until after it came down to, well, they had to pass it so they
could learn what was in it.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:19:15 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2018, 12:27:02 pm »

Thank you.