Author Topic: Obama tells March for Our Lives attendees: ‘Nothing’ can stand in your way  (Read 690 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama tells March for Our Lives attendees: ‘Nothing’ can stand in your way
by Caitlin Yilek
 | March 24, 2018 01:28 PM

Former President Barack Obama applauded March for Our Lives attendees Saturday, encouraging the protesters to “keep at it.”

“Michelle and I are so inspired by all the young people who made today’s marches happen. Keep at it. You’re leading us forward. Nothing can stand in the way of millions of voices calling for change,” Obama tweeted.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-tells-march-for-our-lives-attendees-nothing-can-stand-in-your-way
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Well, the Constitution might stand in their way.

At my weekly group I attend in San Antonio, a liberal frenemy told me how proud she was of the children marching today. I told her they were ill-informed and there are plenty of gun laws already, that our rulers failed to stop a mental case in Florida, and the government reporting system failed in the Sutherland Springs case, and that the children were focused on the wrong problem. She shut up. ^-^
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Wrong again, Sparky.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, he did stop the seas from rising.

Online mountaineer

NotKennyRogers   @NotKennyRogers
11h11 hours ago

The fact there were no major gun control marches during the Obama administration when over 17,500 people were shot in Chicago and 4,000 killed makes me think today's #March4OurLives has very little to do with gun control.
These idiot children should have been marching not in D.C. and other cities, but in front of Broward County sheriff and school board offices. You know, the culpable parties in this whole Feb. 14 incident.

Wow, that Nikolas Cruz sure came along at a convenient time for everyone, didn't he?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
These idiot children should have been marching not in D.C. and other cities, but in front of Broward County sheriff and school board offices. You know, the culpable parties in this whole Feb. 14 incident.

Wow, that Nikolas Cruz sure came along at a convenient time for everyone, didn't he?

If these little robot bastards start singing
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

There is gonna be  ****slapping blood in the streets! 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:13:36 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."