Author Topic: Sean Penn Suggests Kamala Harris, Jeff Flake 2020 Ticket to Fix the ‘Damage of this Administration’  (Read 1097 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Charlie Spiering28 Mar 2018

Actor Sean Penn has an idea for a 2020 presidential ticket to challenge President Donald Trump — Sen. Kamala Harris and Sen. Jeff Flake.

“I could easily see someone like Kamala Harris running with someone like Jeff Flake where it isn’t about agreement on policy, it’s an agreement on policy, it’s agreement on being dignified human beings,” Penn said during the WTF podcast with host Marc Maron.

Penn said it was more important to focus on getting reasonable people back in office to “recalibrate after the damage of this administration.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/28/sean-penn-kamala-harris-jeff-flake-2020-ticket-fix-damage-administration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

by Charlie Spiering28 Mar 2018

Actor Sean Penn has an idea for a 2020 presidential ticket to challenge President Donald Trump — Sen. Kamala Harris and Sen. Jeff Flake.

“I could easily see someone like Kamala Harris running with someone like Jeff Flake where it isn’t about agreement on policy, it’s an agreement on policy, it’s agreement on being dignified human beings,” Penn said during the WTF podcast with host Marc Maron.

Penn said it was more important to focus on getting reasonable people back in office to “recalibrate after the damage of this administration.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/28/sean-penn-kamala-harris-jeff-flake-2020-ticket-fix-damage-administration/

Ya, well, Sean Penn has issues.  He should stick to acting.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Ya, well, Sean Penn has issues.  He should stick to acting.

Yeah, because he is so good at that....

Offline Fantom

Maybe Sean Penn should go down to Venezuela and help undo some of the damage he helped cause with his warm embrace of the marxist dictators. He helped normalize and raise them to a pedestal.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline libertybele

Yeah, because he is so good at that....

Let's be fair Frank, he was good in 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High'.  He portrayed his true personality!

! No longer available
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

After people put How much money in his pockets?

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
They should form this ticket.  Everyone knows Penn’s political instincts are legendary.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Let's be fair Frank, he was good in 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High'.  He portrayed his true personality!

! No longer available

Meh. Judge Reinhold had a string of better movies after Ridgemont than Sean.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Judge Reinhold had a string of better movies after Ridgemont than Sean.

Plus, he is on the Trump shortlist for Supreme Court.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

• Wulf Anson Author
He's such a flippin' genius he's suggesting a split ticket, Repub and Dem.

But then he only sees 1 Party, (in his dreams anyway) the Communist Party.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard, probably on one of the radio talk shows, that he's not a bad guy, his father was a communist and that's why his outlook is as it is.

• Wulf Anson Author
I heard, probably on one of the radio talk shows, that he's not a bad guy, his father was a communist and that's why his outlook is as it is.

Sins of the Father?

That doesn't excuse his level of stupid. He's has plenty of time to figure it out on his own without daddy.