Author Topic: The Real Andrew McCabe  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Real Andrew McCabe
« on: March 24, 2018, 02:21:34 pm »
The Real Andrew McCabe

George Parry

March 23, 2018, 12:05 am

As Robyn Gritz found out, he’s not a gentleman.

In April 2015, National Public Radio reported on the case of former FBI Special Agent Robyn Gritz who had been forced out of the bureau after she “got crosswise with her supervisors.”

“When you’re fighting terror and you’re seeing buildings come down before you, you’re passionate and you’re emotional, and I think the American people want you to be that way when you’re fighting terror and keeping them safe,” she said.

For fifteen years, she devoted her life to investigating the September 11, 2001 Al Qaeda attack on the Pentagon, helping to rescue Western hostages and tracking down global terrorists. She was detailed to the CIA and worked closely with the Defense Intelligence Agency, which was led by General Michael Flynn.

Throughout this time, her FBI bosses gave her excellent or outstanding performance reviews.

more
https://spectator.org/the-real-andrew-mccabe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Real Andrew McCabe
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 09:17:24 pm »
The Real Andrew McCabe

George Parry

March 23, 2018, 12:05 am

As Robyn Gritz found out, he’s not a gentleman.

In April 2015, National Public Radio reported on the case of former FBI Special Agent Robyn Gritz who had been forced out of the bureau after she “got crosswise with her supervisors.”

“When you’re fighting terror and you’re seeing buildings come down before you, you’re passionate and you’re emotional, and I think the American people want you to be that way when you’re fighting terror and keeping them safe,” she said.

For fifteen years, she devoted her life to investigating the September 11, 2001 Al Qaeda attack on the Pentagon, helping to rescue Western hostages and tracking down global terrorists. She was detailed to the CIA and worked closely with the Defense Intelligence Agency, which was led by General Michael Flynn.

Throughout this time, her FBI bosses gave her excellent or outstanding performance reviews.

more
https://spectator.org/the-real-andrew-mccabe/

This is exactly how the swamp perpetuates itself.  You get rid of those who do not follow the proper ideology right down the line so you eventually end up having only those who do.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 09:37:06 pm »
Quite a story there.  A very damning one.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 10:51:20 pm »
Quite a story there.  A very damning one.

Indeed.  Well worth the bump.   McCabe is a disgrace to the FBI.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide