Author Topic: The Decline and Fall of Elizabeth Warren.. By Fred Barnes  (Read 370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Decline and Fall of Elizabeth Warren.. By Fred Barnes
« on: March 24, 2018, 03:25:50 pm »
The Decline and Fall of Elizabeth Warren

2:00 AM, Mar 23, 2018 | By Fred Barnes

The Trump era has been tough on Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), and no one has been tougher on her than President Trump himself, with his references to her as “Pocahontas.”

With the nickname, the president is playing brass-knuckles politics to remind voters of her undocumented claim to Cherokee Indian heritage. To be politically correct, Warren says she is “part Native American” through her mother’s side of the family.

Warren says she’ll fight back against Trump. “I went to speak to Native American leaders, and I made a promise to them,” she said in a TV interview. “Every time President Trump wants to throw out some kind of racial slur, he wants to try to attack me, I’m going to try to use it as a chance to lift up their stories.”

more
http://www.weeklystandard.com/print/the-decline-and-fall-of-elizabeth-warren/article/2012052
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: The Decline and Fall of Elizabeth Warren.. By Fred Barnes
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 03:32:29 pm »
DNA tests cost as little as $59, for origin purposes (autosomal).

Native American DNA is distinctive, and not subject to mistake or interpretation. It either is, or is not.

She has likely already done that, and knows her story is fake.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln