Author Topic: 'Drain the Swamp' Becomes 'Remove the Cancer'  (Read 326 times)

Offline endicom

'Drain the Swamp' Becomes 'Remove the Cancer'
« on: March 24, 2018, 12:58:48 pm »
American Thinker
Monty Pelerin
Mar. 24, 2018

It is easy to dismiss Donald Trump's "Drain the Swamp" rhetoric as a campaign gimmick.  Many believed that's all it was.  Clearly, it was a message never before heard from an elected politician.

Even when he was a long shot, a "could never be elected" candidate, his message struck fear in the hearts and minds of the establishment.  Oh, never mind – he didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.  But still, what if he did, and what if he meant what he said?  The video below nicely tracks the ebbs and flows of the last presidential campaign. As it points out, as the impossible began to look possible, the corruption increased.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/drain_the_swamp_becomes_remove_the_cancer.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 'Drain the Swamp' Becomes 'Remove the Cancer'
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 01:20:14 pm »
American Thinker
Monty Pelerin
Mar. 24, 2018

It is easy to dismiss Donald Trump's "Drain the Swamp" rhetoric as a campaign gimmick.  Many believed that's all it was.  Clearly, it was a message never before heard from an elected politician.

Even when he was a long shot, a "could never be elected" candidate, his message struck fear in the hearts and minds of the establishment.  Oh, never mind – he didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.  But still, what if he did, and what if he meant what he said?  The video below nicely tracks the ebbs and flows of the last presidential campaign. As it points out, as the impossible began to look possible, the corruption increased.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/drain_the_swamp_becomes_remove_the_cancer.html

Too late I'm afraid!  The cancer has already consumed the host.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Re: 'Drain the Swamp' Becomes 'Remove the Cancer'
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 01:26:19 pm »
Too late I'm afraid!  The cancer has already consumed the host.

If so then this forum is without purpose.