Author Topic: Schumer’s Flack: ‘I, for one, am Tired of all the Winning’  (Read 863 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Upchuck is gloating how he has been playing Trump and getting his way....

Democrats are spiking the ball after President Donald Trump accepted a 2018 budget bill which excludes his populist border-wall plan and is stuffed with Washington’s social and economic priorities.
The press secretary for Democratic leader, Sen. Chuck Schumer, used the budget defeat to mock Trump’s campaign promise to his supporters that “You’re going to be sick and tired of winning!”.....

http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/03/23/democrat-i-for-one-am-tired-of-all-the-winning/

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Trump deserves all the mocking and more.   

Get him Chuck. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Concerned

I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump deserves all the mocking and more.   

Get him Chuck.

@Wingnut

Cheering for Smuckie and hoping Trump falls really brings you out of the closet.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@Wingnut

Cheering for Smuckie and hoping Trump falls really brings you out of the closet.

I know exactly what you mean about people who are overly friendly with Schumer and donate to his campaigns.

"I mean, I've contributed to Schumer, I contribute — I've known Schumer for many, many years," Trump said last year. "And I have a good relationship with him. The fact is, that I think it is time maybe that we all do get along."

http://www.businessinsider.com/schumer-trump-relationship-2017-9
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I know exactly what you mean about people who are overly friendly with Schumer and donate to his campaigns.

"I mean, I've contributed to Schumer, I contribute — I've known Schumer for many, many years," Trump said last year. "And I have a good relationship with him. The fact is, that I think it is time maybe that we all do get along."

http://www.businessinsider.com/schumer-trump-relationship-2017-9

@edpc

Half-way witty,which is a perfect fit.

Trump was a private businessman back then that NEEDED the approval of local politicans in order to get the permits and the loans he needed. I guess if it were you,you would have just told them to go bleep themselves,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RoosGirl

@Wingnut

I don't know about you, but I sure am hoping Trump fails to sign another spending bill like the one he did today.

Offline edpc

@edpc

Half-way witty,which is a perfect fit.

Trump was a private businessman back then that NEEDED the approval of local politicans in order to get the permits and the loans he needed. I guess if it were you,you would have just told them to go bleep themselves,huh?

No, I just wouldn't have pretended to be conservative after making so many of those donations, telling Wolf Blitzer "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," and changing party affiliations multiple times.

Online corbe

I'm not buying it @sneakypete, with all due Respect, He takes a ride down a Escalator a couple of years later and tells everyone he's now gonna drain the swamp he's been filling for 40 years in the expediency of NY real estate business, I smell a Carnival Barker, but I am Bias.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

I am Bias.

You screwed up doing coke at that party.  You had Jordan potential.

Online corbe

Yea, But if I had a daughter I'd hope she'd date James Harden ($23M), on Pepsi or pot of course, not Coke, he seems to like White Woman too.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.