Author Topic: Erdogan to inaugurate nuclear power plant with 'friend' Putin  (Read 526 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Erdogan to inaugurate nuclear power plant with 'friend' Putin
Kurdistan24

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan 24) – Turkey’s President Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday announced that the construction of his country’s first nuclear power plant in the Mediterranean province of Mersin would begin this year.

“We are planning to lay the foundation for the Akkuyu Nuclear Power Plant with my dear friend Mister Putin,” Erdogan told an audience during an energy conference at his Ankara palace.

“In fact, I had the chance yesterday to talk with him on this issue over the phone,” the Turkish President said, highlighting a blossoming friendship with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin whom he called to congratulate the latter’s weekend victory to rule for another six years.

Read more at: http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/economy/9b8479e3-3d36-4e2a-bc9a-f5fa9737c2d5

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Re: Erdogan to inaugurate nuclear power plant with 'friend' Putin
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 03:18:21 pm »
Oh, no.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.