Author Topic: ICE HSI Texarkana arrests 120 people during illegal cockfighting event  (Read 383 times)

rangerrebew

03/22/2018

ICE HSI Texarkana arrests 120 people during illegal cockfighting event

On March 17, 2018, U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Texarkana worked jointly with the Sevier County Sheriff's Office, Arkansas State Police, Arkansas Fish and Wildlife, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)  – Air and Marine Operations and other state and local partners to execute a state search warrant involving an illegal cockfighting organization.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-texarkana-arrests-120-people-during-illegal-cockfighting-event

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nothing says fun like watching a pair of animals with razors strapped to their legs tear each other apart.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The raids were just arresting people for being Hispanic. 
Countdown to Resignation

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Nothing says fun like watching a pair of animals with razors strapped to their legs tear each other apart.

ICE ought to just print up some cock fighting event posters and let nature take its course.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.