Author Topic: House Intel votes to release report in Russia probe  (Read 433 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Intel votes to release report in Russia probe
« on: March 22, 2018, 03:54:25 pm »
House Intel votes to release report in Russia probe
By Katie Bo Williams - 03/22/18 11:03 AM EDT

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday voted in a party-line vote to release its controversial, Republican-authored report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, bringing to a close a contentious chapter defined by committee infighting.

The report will not immediately be made public. It must first be sent to the intelligence community for a declassification review.

Democrats are outraged by the end of the investigation, which they say was premature and done to protect the White House from scrutiny. The minority is in the process of preparing its own views to be appended to the Republican report, according to senior committee Democrat Jim Himes (Conn.). That document, expected to be completed by Monday, will also have to go through the declassification process.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/379725-house-intelligence-committee-votes-to-release-report-in-russia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: House Intel votes to release report in Russia probe
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 05:58:57 pm »
The report will not immediately be made public. It must first be sent to the intelligence community for a declassification review.

I'm sure they'll get right on it.... :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 06:17:09 pm »
I'm sure they'll get right on it.... :whistle:

You can count on it!  Gotta make sure there are no violations of the Espionage act you know!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 07:00:40 pm »
You can count on it!  Gotta make sure there are no violations of the Espionage act you know!

"Hey boss!  I got a report that here that embarrasses the agency and may open you to prosecution if the public finds out, and I'm supposed to release it.  What'll I do?"

"Hey, no problem!  I'll just take that, and put it in this nice comfy drawer in my desk, right over here."

{Slam!}

"Thanks boss!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: