Author Topic: Climate Change Judge Wants to Know What Caused the Ice Age  (Read 438 times)

rangerrebew

Climate Change Judge Wants to Know What Caused the Ice Age
By Kartikay Mehrotra
March 21, 2018, 6:09 PM EDT

Judge William Alsup is like a kid who loves science class, only his class is a federal courtroom and his teachers are the world’s sharpest minds on climate change.

He screened Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Truth,” the 2006 documentary about the way global warming affects the environment, before Wednesday’s hearing and spent time watching National Geographic programs on volcanoes and the Great Barrier Reef to prepare. He even dressed the part for a presentation by attorneys for Chevron Corp. and leading scientists studying the issue:

“I wore my science tie today,” Alsup said from the bench, showing off the galaxy gleaming on the fabric around his neck. “Look, there’s the sun. There’s the earth. I hope someone noticed.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/climate-change-judge-wants-to-know-what-caused-the-ice-age

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Climate Change Judge Wants to Know What Caused the Ice Age
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 05:56:44 pm »
I guess a requirement to be a Judge in the Clinton administration was "be retarded."
    What caused the Ice Age?
    How did the Ice Age end?
    Has Antarctica ever not been covered with ice?

I assume he'll be interrogating Bll Nye, the Mechanical Engineering Guy for answers to these deep questions?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: