Author Topic: Trump fires back at ‘Crazy Joe Biden': ‘He would go down fast and hard, crying all the way’  (Read 4232 times)

Silver Pines

Silver Pines

Absolutely Cat.   Wish the GOP would grow a pair of testicles and whip up a batch of tar, feathers, and a rail.

@catfish1957

Maybe they’ll have matches in the ring instead of debates next time. 

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
@Machiavelli

“Idiocracy” was the most prophetic movie of all time.

You got that right...  Too bad the whole country is too busy 'bate-in' to realize it.....   :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

Bravo to Mr. Trump for fighting back.
When someone swings at you, swing back.

THIS is why he won the presidency.
And it's why ALL of the other 2016 Republican candidates would have lost vs. clinton.

There is no "swinging" - just childish posturing.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I very much doubt that he has the goods to back it up. At his age, his focus should be directed in another direction.

But that is one horney old dude. Anything with a vagina on it, and he is right there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goodwithagun

Trump’s an idiot. If he had never responded to bait like this in the infancy of his campaign, he wouldn’t even have to deal with this shit now.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Trump’s an idiot. If he had never responded to bait like this in the infancy of his campaign, he wouldn’t even have to deal with this shit now.

+100 ;)
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump’s an idiot. ...

With all due respect, we all should be such an "idiot". 888blackhat

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 08:18:47 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Trump's in the WWE Hall of Fame. Biden might want to reconsider.
Countdown to Resignation

+100 ;)

The forum has a smiley face that can be used just by tapping on it.  It looks like this:  ^-^  Or, if something's really funny, you can use this  :laugh:  or this  :silly:

They're easy to use @LauraTXNM and there's a whole bunch of them right above the reply box.  (Others, too by hitting [more] )   Enjoy!   :beer:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
The forum has a smiley face that can be used just by tapping on it.  It looks like this:  ^-^  Or, if something's really funny, you can use this  :laugh:  or this  :silly:

They're easy to use @LauraTXNM and there's a whole bunch of them right above the reply box.  (Others, too by hitting [more] )   Enjoy!   :beer:

Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia!   888heartkitty
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline goatprairie

The pot calling the kettle black. People living in glass houses throwing stones. 

Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia!   888heartkitty

LOL.  I see you've already found them.  Never mind.   :laugh:

Offline Concerned

I’ll gladly grant that he’s a master of marketing and branding; however, there’s plenty of evidence IMO that he’s simply not that bright.   From the rampant misspellings in the tweets to the plethora of self-inflicted wounds by this Administration to the reported assessments of him being a “moron” to the reports that the man just doesn’t read to his speeches being at 4th grade to 6th grade levels, it seems quite likely that he’s just not that intelligent……at least IMO. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I’ll gladly grant that he’s a master of marketing and branding; however, there’s plenty of evidence IMO that he’s simply not that bright.   From the rampant misspellings in the tweets to the plethora of self-inflicted wounds by this Administration to the reported assessments of him being a “moron” to the reports that the man just doesn’t read to his speeches being at 4th grade to 6th grade levels, it seems quite likely that he’s just not that intelligent……at least IMO.

He's a 70 year-old man tapping things into a cell phone. He's bound to mess up a lot. Plus he's hanging out with his  Old Granddad during the Early Times.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Suppressed

I very much doubt that he has the goods to back it up. At his age, his focus should be directed in another direction.

But that is one horney old dude. Anything with a vagina on it, and he is right there.

Same with Biden!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Night Hides Not

Both men have proven themselves to be able to "rise above" pettiness and personal insults.

I will do my best to ignore these two (and others) by "going Galt."

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Same with Biden!

I think Joe's going to run in 2020, if only because Jill wants to be FLOTUS. She reveled in the notoriety and perqs that go with the Office of FLOTUS. I think she wants it more than Joe.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

debrawiest

I guess that in this day and age, it’s expecting too much to want two 70+ year old men to act like gentlemen.  *****rollingeyes***** Makes me miss my grandfather.

Offline LottieDah

There is no "swinging" - just childish posturing.

Just another pissing contest.  Both Biden and Trump are so immature.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It's Peter Griffin vs.  the Giant Chicken. *****rollingeyes*****
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide