Author Topic: South African xenophobia is the reason some Somalis are in Mankato, MN  (Read 363 times)

rangerrebew

South African xenophobia is the reason some Somalis are in Mankato, MN

Posted by Ann Corcoran on March 22, 2018

When I saw this—one more story on Trump’s ‘Muslim ban’ and the slowdown in refugee arrivals to America, it was just one more ‘ho-hum’—so what else is new.

But, like most of the stories a little nugget pops out that gives me a better picture of how the UN and the US State Department are changing America.  Only rarely do I see stories that tell us where other African blacks experiencing hatred from black South Africans are moving to. This is one of those where we see the pipeline start to finish!

Of course they can’t call it racism when its black vs. black, so for those Somalis who arrived in South Africa as illegal aliens and were transformed into refugees for your towns and cities by the thousands, they say it is xenophobia that is responsible for their ticket to America.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/south-african-xenophobia-is-the-reason-some-somalis-are-in-mankato-mn/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The real "reason" that Somalis are in Minnesota is white stupidity.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
When it comes to Muslums...Somali's are the bottom of the barrel.  The shithole people of all shitholes...and we(the clinton crime family and the rats) let them in camel cart blank. .
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."