Author Topic: Paul Gosar on Omnibus Negotiations: We’re ‘Kowtowing’ to Schumer’s Tunnel ‘Earmark’ over Trump’s Wal  (Read 834 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Robert Kraychik21 Mar 2018

“We’re kicking our base in the teeth,” said Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) of the processes through which federal spending are determined on Capitol Hill. He made his remarks in a Tuesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with co-hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.

Mansour deplored Congress’s apparent prioritizing of the Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s Gateway Project — a massive tunnel, bridge, and infrastructure expansion project linking passenger rail service between Newark, NJ, and New York City, NY — over President Trump’s southern border wall in the current omnibus spending bill negotiations on Capitol Hill.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/03/21/exclusive-paul-gosar-on-omnibus-negotiations-were-kowtowing-to-schumers-tunnel-earmark-over-trumps-wall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
This is the reason I was surprised Trump has agreed to the Omnibus Bill.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't really have much respect for any GOP'er form AZ. They are not really a solid bunch.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't really have much respect for any GOP'er form AZ. They are not really a solid bunch.

Not a fan of Gosar here, but I don't think you're being fair to David Schweikert, Martha McSally or former congressman Matt Salmon.  That said, we haven't had a decent senator since Jon Kyle.   The state party reminds me of the description you recently gave of PA's GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Not a fan of Gosar here, but I don't think you're being fair to David Schweikert, Martha McSally or former congressman Matt Salmon.  That said, we haven't had a decent senator since Jon Kyle.   The state party reminds me of the description you recently gave of PA's GOP.

C'mon, man.....I'm sure you know McSally's statements and record on immigration have been poor.  She's just going to take McCain's place on the Gang of Eight, if elected US Senator.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Regardless if one likes or dislikes the  AZ Senator who made this comment; the comment that he made is true.  Trump is getting set to sign a bill that still does not fund his border wall.  Yes, his supporters (even though they refuse to admit it) are being kicked in the teeth.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

C'mon, man.....I'm sure you know McSally's statements and record on immigration have been poor.  She's just going to take McCain's place on the Gang of Eight, if elected US Senator.

Yeah, yeah.  It's this decade's version of Stalin:  You show me the man, and I'll show you the issue he's bad on.  I also know we're going to lose Flake's seat to the Dem because a conspiracy theorist is likely to win the GOP Nomination.    :shrug:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:57:24 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Regardless if one likes or dislikes the  AZ Senator who made this comment; the comment that he made is true.  Trump is getting set to sign a bill that still does not fund his border wall.  Yes, his supporters (even though they refuse to admit it) are being kicked in the teeth.

Does this spending bill only run through September?  So they'll have to argue again right before the midterms?
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

I forgot about Kyle. He was a solid guy. It's a shame he term limited himself. If he hadn't, we would never have heard of Sen Flake.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 It appears to me that crapping on their base is the favorite sport of "republicans" in Washington for the most part.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:46:19 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

It appears to me that crapping on their base is the favorite sport of "republicans" in Washington for the most part.

I think you summed it up quite accurately. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Oh so the GOP is not kowtowing to the rats because AZ reps are not solid.  Got it.right

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

And yesterday I was complimenting Trump for opposing that tunnel.  He had said he wouldn't sign it if that thing was funded.  Today he's the other face of Trump.  He's a nobody.  A nothing burger.   Guess what?  We saw all we are going to see of the border wall, the prototype pieces and that is it.  From what I am reading at best new fencing here and there among the old fence. 

And they will continue to fund planned parenthood and Obama Care.  They will give Schumer the money for low income housing.  You know they are getting everything they wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQoPOY0t8Hw
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 06:18:18 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.