Author Topic: March 21, 2018 John Brennan: Deep State Political Hack By Daniel John Sobieski Considering that Joh  (Read 583 times)

rangerrebew

March 21, 2018
John Brennan: Deep State Political Hack
By Daniel John Sobieski

Considering that John Brennan once proudly admitted that he voted for Communist Party leader Gus Hall and openly supports liars and perjurers like Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, and James Comey, he redefines chutzpah when in a tweet he describes President Trump in words that sound as though they were plagiarized from FBI lead investigator Peter Strzok:

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.  You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America... America will triumph over you.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/john_brennan__deep_state_political_hack.html#ixzz5ANBhLMKC

Offline the_doc

Considering that John Brennan once proudly admitted that he voted for Communist Party leader Gus Hall and openly supports liars and perjurers like Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, and James Comey, he redefines chutzpah when in a tweet he describes President Trump in words that sound as though they were plagiarized from FBI lead investigator Peter Strzok...

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.  You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America... America will triumph over you.

Brennan is an almost unbelievably despicable fraud!  The Marxists pretend to love America, but they are bent on destroying America by ruthless violence.  Widespread murder is always the Marxists' endgame--which is the very reason why we have the 2nd Amendment.

I have been hearing reports that today's "progressives" have been using the slogan "We will outlive you."  Has anyone else on TBR been hearing this scarcely veiled warning?  (I recently got into an argument about the 2nd Amendment with a "progressive" college professor of my own age, and the last thing he said to me was "I am going to outlive you."  Make no mistake about it;  today's progressives rank among the most evil people on the planet.  [I have even heard unconfirmed reports that Obama's FEMA purchased thousands of guillotine blades.])
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 08:12:39 pm by the_doc »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Brennan is an almost unbelievably despicable fraud!  The Marxists pretend to love America, but they are bent on destroying America by ruthless violence.  Widespread murder is always the Marxists' endgame--which is the very reason why we have the 2nd Amendment.

I have been hearing reports that today's "progressives" have been using the slogan "We will outlive you."  Has anyone else on TBR been hearing this scarcely veiled warning?  (I recently got into an argument about the 2nd Amendment with a "progressive" college professor of my own age, and the last thing he said to me was "I am going to outlive you."  Make no mistake about it;  today's progressives rank among the most evil people on the planet.  [I have even heard unconfirmed reports that Obama's FEMA purchased thousands of guillotine blades.])

That is only a slight modification of the phrase long heard around Washington among the swamp dwellers.  "I'll still be here when you are long gone Mr. Congressman."
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even far-lefties at Snopes can't come up with better than "Unproven" to the assertion, "John Brennan is a Muslim."  In general, I don't have a problem with Muslims, but if they feel they have to engage in Taqiya to mask their membership in that group, there's is indeed a problem.  He's denying his faith.  He must think he's Peter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline the_doc

That is only a slight modification of the phrase long heard around Washington among the swamp dwellers.  "I'll still be here when you are long gone Mr. Congressman."

Right, but the phrase I am hearing nowadays is more explicitly sinister, since it talks about us conservatives being literally dead, not merely "gone" (as in kicked out of office, perhaps).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:39:13 pm by the_doc »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"In general, I don't have a problem with muslims..."

You'd better start re-thinking that.
Because -- like it or not -- the "religion" of muslims has "a problem"... with YOU.