Author Topic: Unbelievable! San Jose Cop Tells Father It's OK For Adult To Attack 14-Year-Old For Free Speech (Vid  (Read 652 times)

rangerrebew

Unbelievable! San Jose Cop Tells Father It's OK For Adult To Attack 14-Year-Old For Free Speech (Video)

A San Jose police officer told the father of a child who'd just been attacked by an adult that it was okay for the adult to attack his son because he mouthed off. He then arrested the child to make his point.
Matt Agorist — March 21, 2018

San Jose, CA — A video was submitted to the Free Thought Project this week showing a San Jose police officer tell the father of a boy—who had just been attacked by an adult—that it was okay for the adult to hit him because the boy used his freedom of speech. Seriously.

In a Facebook post on Monday, Manuel Miraball explained that his son was attacked by an adult on his way to school and when they called police for help, the officers arrested his son, not the man who attacked him.

https://freedomoutpost.com/unbelievable-san-jose-cop-tells-father-ok-adult-attack-14-year-old-free-speech-video/

Online DB

Are there not "fighting words" recognized under the law?

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Wow, none of that made any sense!  I'm glad the police realized it was a mistake and dropped the charges.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Loud mouth little dirtbag deserved an ass whoppin. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow, none of that made any sense!  I'm glad the police realized it was a mistake and dropped the charges.

No, it didn't.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Unbelievable! San Jose Cop Tells Father It's OK For Adult To Attack 14-Year-Old For Free Speech"

Do you know the way OUT OF San Jose?
Because it's too crazy to live there any more!
(apologies to Dionne Warwick)