Author Topic: Fox News contributor quits, slams network as 'propaganda machine' for Trump  (Read 5585 times)

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Sorry,I thought it was obvious. Only a fool ignores what is said by "sages" he disagrees with. You can't hope to defeat your enemy or his philosophy if you don't understand either.

@sneakypete

Kristol's a sage?  I just thought he was a nerdy, occasionally humorous political guy.

I wouldn't know he's a moderate if I ignored what he said.  I read his Twitter sometimes and check out some of the historical articles he links to.  If he says something I disagree with, well...it doesn't poison me.  I pass it by.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I wouldn't know he's a moderate if I ignored what he said.  I read his Twitter sometimes and check out some of the historical articles he links to.  If he says something I disagree with, well...it doesn't poison me.  I pass it by.

@CatherineofAragon

There is nothing even the tiniest bit moderate about him. He started out as a dedicated commie from a commie family,and morphed into a globalists. In other words,a commie that loves profits as well as state control over the serfs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He’s not wrong.

@CatherineofAragon he's just saying what a lot of is have known and felt about Fox News for awhile now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon he's just saying what a lot of is have known and felt about Fox News for awhile now.

@txradioguy

Agreed.  It's pretty obvious, really.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

There is nothing even the tiniest bit moderate about him. He started out as a dedicated commie from a commie family,and morphed into a globalists. In other words,a commie that loves profits as well as state control over the serfs.

@sneakypete

Well, this serf is just reading his Twitter for fun, so no harm.  He won't change my political opinions.

Offline libertybele

FOX news used to be the only TV that I watched.  I stopped during the campaign when I realized that Hannity and Trump were joined at the hip.  So much for fair and balanced. 

I don't watch TV at all anymore, unless I want to watch a movie on Amazon or Netflix.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

FOX news used to be the only TV that I watched.  I stopped during the campaign when I realized that Hannity and Trump were joined at the hip.  So much for fair and balanced. 

I don't watch TV at all anymore, unless I want to watch a movie on Amazon or Netflix.

FOX News has clearly defined division between hard news (the reporting of news events ie. “what happened”) and opinion (editorial interpretation of events). Hannity doesn’t pretend to be a reporter of News events, rather he unambiguously tells his audience he interprets events from his perspective as a conservative political commentator.

Every other mainstream News outfit blurs and conflates the two.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
FOX News has clearly defined division between hard news (the reporting of news events ie. “what happened”) and opinion (editorial interpretation of events). Hannity doesn’t pretend to be a reporter of News events, rather he unambiguously tells his audience he interprets events from his perspective as a conservative political commentator.

Every other mainstream News outfit blurs and conflates the two.

They used to have a division between the two. They blurred the likes like the rest of the cable new outlets a couple years ago.

They sold out and are really no better than MSNBC or CNN these days.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!