Author Topic: Ex-Playboy Model Karen McDougal Sues to Break Silence on Trump  (Read 3751 times)

Offline Concerned

Re: Ex-Playboy Model Karen McDougal Sues to Break Silence on Trump
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2018, 12:54:20 am »
Agree ... and I'd also like to know who's paying her attorney's fees.  @sneakypete

Crowdfunding is paying for some of it:  $274,000 raised so far from 8600 people with 23 days to go.

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stormy/
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 12:57:21 am by Concerned »
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2018, 06:35:16 am »
Great!  Now instead of focusing on the serious problems facing this country; namely the corruption within our DOJ and FBI, we now have  focus on Trump's sexcapades.  They may not be able to pin Russian collusion on him, but they sure as heck will prove that he is an adulterer and not any better than Bill Clinton.  He disgusts me as well as the MSM!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2018, 06:54:23 am »

Now, maybe it's an honest "stand by your man" decision that they're recommitting to each other despite his infidelity.  But it comes across as the same sort of dishonesty as the Clintons.

If you look at all the past pictures of Melania when she is with Donald, she seems unhappy.  They very seldom had any open displays of affection towards one another. She smiled for the cameras and she smiled when she was with others, especially when around children.  I think she's known of the affairs and perhaps now with all the focus he has apologized to her and recommitted to her.  I see genuine happiness from her right now.  Trump certainly knows he needs to keep it in his pants because of all the bad publicity and I think he actually may be feeling some genuine remorse that he's been exposed and for that she's happy.

It will be interesting to see if she makes a statement after the Stormy interview. She commented on his 'locker room' talk, and stated it offended her and the comments were inappropriate and I applauded her. This is obviously more than 'locker room' talk.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2018, 08:00:13 am »
If you look at all the past pictures of Melania when she is with Donald, she seems unhappy.  They very seldom had any open displays of affection towards one another. She smiled for the cameras and she smiled when she was with others, especially when around children.  I think she's known of the affairs and perhaps now with all the focus he has apologized to her and recommitted to her.  I see genuine happiness from her right now.  Trump certainly knows he needs to keep it in his pants because of all the bad publicity and I think he actually may be feeling some genuine remorse that he's been exposed and for that she's happy.

It will be interesting to see if she makes a statement after the Stormy interview. She commented on his 'locker room' talk, and stated it offended her and the comments were inappropriate and I applauded her. This is obviously more than 'locker room' talk.

All of Trump's wives made their choices. It isn't like they didn't know what the deal was. I doubt he's ever known actual love and commitment. When the shine wears off he goes and gets a fresh one.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 08:00:57 am by DB »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2018, 12:09:54 pm »
Melania is now trapped, can't be the first first lady to sue for divorce can she? But she had to have known this is what this guy did. Should we feel sympathy for her?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2018, 12:37:12 pm »
Great!  Now instead of focusing on the serious problems facing this country; namely the corruption within our DOJ and FBI, we now have  focus on Trump's sexcapades.  They may not be able to pin Russian collusion on him, but they sure as heck will prove that he is an adulterer and not any better than Bill Clinton.  He disgusts me as well as the MSM!

@libertybele

NAILED IT! Make no mistake about it,there is not a single professional politician in DC that personally gives a damn how many semi-pros Trump or anyone else boinked years ago. This nothing but fake outrage in an attempt to distract everyone,ESPECIALLY the Trump staff,away from issues like sanctuary cities,border walls,etc,etc,etc.

Make no mistake about it,the Dims and their RINO butt-buddies are in a full-scale panic over this because IF Trump were successful at ending sanctuary cities and get started on building a border wall in his first term,they all know it's over for them in 2020. Truth to tell,the alleged Republicans are more worried about this than the Dims because THEY are the ones who will get hurt politically as well as financially. You can bet your bippy the head RINO's are getting a lot of cash under the table to pretend nothing can be done to stop either,and Trump being successful would not only stop that money,but endanger their re-election chances because it will become obvious to EVERYONE that they have been lying all along about being unable to stop it.

On the other hands,it would bring more money and support in for the Dims as their base starts to panic.

Which pretty much makes it clear who the biggest traitors are to America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2018, 12:44:42 pm »
All of Trump's wives made their choices. It isn't like they didn't know what the deal was. I doubt he's ever known actual love and commitment.

@DB

I disagree. He has an ego as big as the universe,and he loves Donald Trump with no reservations or limits.  There is no one more vain.

Which is why I decided to vote for him the night before the election. His massive ego just won't allow him to fail due to lack of trying. NOTHING less than going down in the history books as one of the greatest Presidents in US history will satisfy him,and that is linked to issues like getting rid of illegal aliens and sealing the borders to help provide jobs for American citizens,and to contribute to our national security.

NOTHING is as important to Trump as his self-image. Not even his billions. He may well be the first US President  in the last 100 years that can't be compromised by cash offers. He already has cash. What he doesn't have is international fame and glory as a great President and statesman,and that is the only thing that will satisfy him. He may not accomplish what he wants,but you had better believe he is going to try. It is as important to him as his next breath.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2018, 12:45:59 pm »
Melania is now trapped, can't be the first first lady to sue for divorce can she? But she had to have known this is what this guy did. Should we feel sympathy for her?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I don't get it. What is it that makes all you people think she cares? None of this stuff happened last week.

• Technical
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2018, 01:15:20 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I don't get it. What is it that makes all you people think she cares? None of this stuff happened last week.

:shrug:

Maybe when she didn't have as much scrutiny but now she's the first lady. But hey, maybe she doesn't care. She doesn't mind being humiliated like Hillary.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2018, 01:18:47 pm »
:shrug:

Maybe when she didn't have as much scrutiny but now she's the first lady. But hey, maybe she doesn't care. She doesn't mind being humiliated like Hillary.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Try to follow along. There are SOME people who are living happily in open-marriages where both are allowed to date others outside the marriage. Pretty much all of us were in open relationships when we were younger,even if we didn't want to be.

Some people care,some people don't. Hell,some people are happy living in sexless marriages.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 01:19:16 pm by sneakypete »

• Technical
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2018, 01:19:42 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Try to follow along.

I'm following just fine, your argument is retarded.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2018, 02:17:42 pm »
I'm following just fine, your argument is retarded.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You are right,of course. Everybody that is married is always faithful to their spouses,and their spouses always demand sexual fidelity.

On the Ozzie and Harriet Show,maybe. The REAL world is much more complicated.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2018, 04:26:11 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You are right,of course. Everybody that is married is always faithful to their spouses,and their spouses always demand sexual fidelity.

On the Ozzie and Harriet Show,maybe. The REAL world is much more complicated.
Try reading again, @sneakypete
@Weird Tolkienish Figure is the one who said she might be fine with it. 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2018, 04:55:13 pm »
Great!  Now instead of focusing on the serious problems facing this country; namely the corruption within our DOJ and FBI, we now have  focus on Trump's sexcapades.  ....

Not true @libertybele   Focusing on sexcapades is a choice. 

Right here in River City there are threads on policy, speeches, Muller's investigation, the economy, editorials on society and politics, world events, national news stories .... and they're empty of replies. 

I guess it's true: Sex does sell --- ad infinitum

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2018, 05:06:31 pm »
Crowdfunding is paying for some of it:  $274,000 raised so far from 8600 people with 23 days to go.

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stormy/

Lawyers of this caliber do not work off the vague promises of a crowd funding site. Someone put a fat retainer in his pocket. Making non-disclosers illegal isn't a quickie trip in front of a judge. If this happens, the entire legal system will grind to a halt.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2018, 05:19:26 pm »
Lawyers of this caliber do not work off the vague promises of a crowd funding site. Someone put a fat retainer in his pocket. Making non-disclosers illegal isn't a quickie trip in front of a judge. If this happens, the entire legal system will grind to a halt.

This crowdfunding site isn't based on "vague promises", in order to "pledge" you have to give a credit card -- so actual payments are made.  Now, presumably Stormy could use the money for something else I suppose, but I'm not sure what the advantage of that would be given that they are her legal fees. 

If you're certain this attorney has already received "a fat retainer", hopefully you'll provide the source of your information.  I'm not saying he hasn't, I just haven't definitively heard that. (although I recognize it's typically done).  This attorney is getting a tremendous amount of press as a result of this case that will probably boost his business tremendously (much more valuable than a retainer most probably).  Regardless, Stormy's net worth is reportedly anywhere from $2M to $4M so it's seems possible she could have paid a retainer.

I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.