Author Topic: Ex-Playboy model who alleges affair with Trump sues to break silence  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-Playboy model who alleges affair with Trump sues to break silence
By Rebecca Savransky - 03/20/18 01:38 PM EDT

A former Playboy model on Tuesday sued the company that owns the National Enquirer so she could break her silence about an alleged affair she claims she had with President Trump.

Karen McDougal is suing American Media Inc., which paid her $150,000 for her story about the alleged affair and then withheld it from publication, The New York Times reports.

McDougal, whose lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, alleges that she was misled by American Media Inc. and her lawyer at the time about the deal.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/379341-ex-playboy-model-who-alleges-affair-with-trump-sues-to-be-able-to-be
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Ex-Playboy model who alleges affair with Trump sues to break silence
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 06:31:40 pm »
s.

McDougal, whose lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, alleges that she was misled by American Media Inc. and her lawyer at the time about the deal.
ehill.com/homenews/administration/379341-ex-playboy-model-who-alleges-affair-with-trump-sues-to-be-able-to-be[/url]

When Trump boasted he was the Master of the "Art of the Deal"....we just didn't know which kind.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Ex-Playboy model who alleges affair with Trump sues to break silence
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 06:53:24 pm »
It doesn't matter who you are, but this stuff always happens when you associate with callous-assed strumpets, fornicatresses and low-born gutter sluts.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."