Author Topic: If You Are a Fed Official, Perjury Is 'Lacking Candor'  (Read 408 times)

rangerrebew

If You Are a Fed Official, Perjury Is 'Lacking Candor'
« on: March 20, 2018, 12:37:24 pm »
March 18, 2018
If You Are a Fed Official, Perjury Is 'Lacking Candor'
By Clarice Feldman

Friday night was a big night for news hawks.  And I'm not talking about the upset victory of the UMBC Retrievers over the they-should-have-been-50-points-ahead UVa Cavaliers.  Things like that sometimes happen when skill and determination beat odds-makers and reputation.

I'm talking about the firing of Andrew McCabe, who doubtless acted under the impression that rigging things at the FBI for Hillary Clinton was the path to higher office and glory.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/if_you_are_a_fed_official_perjury_is_lacking_candor.html#ixzz5AIAWHSVn

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: If You Are a Fed Official, Perjury Is 'Lacking Candor'
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 01:34:16 pm »
Actually, "lacking candor" is a broader category than lying (which if done under oath would be perjury), though it includes it.  It is violating an even higher standard of truthfulness (not just no lying in general, and telling the whole truth when under oath to do so, but telling the whole truth without waffling under all circumstances) to which the FBI tries (when their IG is paying attention, at least) to hold their officials.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: If You Are a Fed Official, Perjury Is 'Lacking Candor'
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 01:57:08 pm »
I always considered "lacking candor" to mean "failing to give information relevant to the case".
Countdown to Resignation