Author Topic: State Department approved anti-Trump articles by pro-Iran deal official  (Read 333 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Why oh why do we continue to have hold overs from the past administration??  I'm glad that Tillerson is gone.

State Department approved anti-Trump articles by pro-Iran deal official

The U.S. State Department under former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson vetted and approved the publication of fiercely anti-Trump news articles written by a current State Department official, Conservative Review has learned. On October 13 in the White House, President Trump announced that he had ordered a complete strategic review concerning the United States’ Iran policy.  “Today, I am announcing our strategy, along with several major steps we are taking to confront the Iranian regime’s hostile actions and to ensure that Iran never, and I mean never, acquires a nuclear weapon,” the president announced, setting a major course change from the Obama administration’s appeasement-minded policies.....

......The State Department signed off on an article that directly challenged the president’s policy objectives, yet did not find that a piece targeting his foreign policy could result in “adverse consequences” to the mission of the State Department.

The anti-Trump article was one of several written by Nowrouzzadeh, an Obama holdover who  played an integral role in advancing the Iran nuclear deal between the Obama administration and the terrorist regime in Tehran.

In December, she co-authored a piece titled: “This is why Trump’s strategy for Iran will fail.” Again, given her continuing role as a government employee, this piece also had to be reviewed by the State Department before being cleared for publication.............

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/state-department-approved-anti-trump-articles-pro-iran-deal-official/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.