Author Topic: Texas explosions: FBI investigating new blast at FedEx plant  (Read 7920 times)

Offline Mod1

Re: Texas explosions: FBI investigating new blast at FedEx plant
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2018, 03:35:43 pm »
@TomSea Knock it off, please.  We have a lot of TX Briefers, a number of whom live near Austin.  We don't need to crank up the stress, M'kay?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 03:36:10 pm by Mod1 »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2018, 03:58:46 pm »
If the FBI cracks this case it will be dumb luck.

If I had to pick who could break the case, between the FBI or Zuckerberg, my money's on the college dropout Gazzilionaire
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2018, 04:00:09 pm »
@TomSea Knock it off, please.  We have a lot of TX Briefers, a number of whom live near Austin.  We don't need to crank up the stress, M'kay?
@Mod1

President Trump has been criticized for not responding to the killings of black people in these bombings, that is in that daily mail.

Again, I find the scolding unbelievably biased when it is in the news.

I was born in TX, may be going back if some things come through, so this is just hogwash, vilifying others. I didn't go as far as one member from Texas mentioning it looked like her mail box was bombed by the Klan.  Let's see you and Sanguine go after that person.

If these people donate money and that's why they can run over others, I have offered to donate but can not by credit card.

Why is it any less objectionable when people float the "antifa theories" that are not even to be found anywhere in the news, just blame others naively? Yeah, that theory was at a forum, who knows what kind of forum that was. Yeah, that (theory) was about starting a race war, real well-founded :silly: and that is acceptable?  9999hair out0000 Yet, by going after others and allowing this other, somewhat endorsed by these other two, this is acceptable or at least mentioned in a favorable way as possible? Yeah, right. And that is in the thread in the Texas section. Yeah, hare-braned conspiracy to blame AntiFa on this, totally acceptable.

Just like the someone accusing others of being after a messiah per how we vote, you mention things like being pro-life and have the book thrown at you.

I'm from New Mexico, we've watched people use our ski runs, be arrogant from a neighboring state, hey, maybe I should be given a safe space here per boastful remarks.

I really object to being told to knock it off, when I didn't do any wrong.

Or maybe I should go with the crowd and crow how this is an Anti-Fa conspiracy red flag operation to start a race war; oh, yeah, I'll be a great credit to the forum with those views!  ****sheep****
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 04:40:27 pm by TomSea »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2018, 04:13:26 pm »
If the FBI cracks this case it will be dumb luck.

It's three days late too late to get the Luck O' The Irish.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2018, 04:23:43 pm »
Summary of the Austin TX Press conference this AM:

- Package at FedEx facility exploded on a conveyor. One employee had hearing problems and was released from the scene.

- Gratuitous multi-agency backslapping.

- FBI won't say were the package originated.

- ATF won't confirm package had nails and shrapnel.

- Won't confirm any details on last night's FedEx explosion but hastened to say there was no danger to the public from last night's incident.

- The FedEx building has been evacuated. No answer to what is happening to the packages. Considered a crime scene, will not discuss when the facility will be open again.

- One reporter breaks from the herd and grills ATF agent as to how he can say there is no current hazard to the public when over 500 LEO have been unable to stop the series of bombings.

- FBI agent won't answer any questions, walks away abruptly as the presser gets hostile.

- New ATF agent tries to salvage presser.

- Fox News breaks away

A SECOND unexploded device is confirmed to have been found at the Fed-Ex facility in Schertz. 

Sooooooo - upon perusing the news and discussions out there on this latest escalation and combining it with the reaction of the Alphabets I have these takeaways about the situation:

The number of agents on this case is either a PR Op.....to look like they're competent and trying OR - (insert sinister music here) .SOMETHING in this bomber(s)'s signature(s) has them SPOOKED. As in REALLY SPOOKED.   

SOMEONE on the forensics team recognizes SOMETHING in how these devices were put together...something potentially REALLY familiar because it is how the Alphabets teaches the skill.  As in it might be a former agent(s) or someone they trained overseas that ended up back here.  The reaction at the Presser kindof helped me along with this supposition.  They had the second unexploded device from earlier this morning before the Presser. 

The other possibility is it's a uniquely national-ish skill set signature and our political correctness prohibits the government from spelling it out.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2018, 04:31:24 pm »
Thanks, @INVAR.  Interesting information.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2018, 04:38:37 pm »
SOMEONE on the forensics team recognizes SOMETHING in how these devices were put together...something potentially REALLY familiar because it is how the Alphabets teaches the skill.  As in it might be a former agent(s) or someone they trained overseas that ended up back here.  The reaction at the Presser kindof helped me along with this supposition.  They had the second unexploded device from earlier this morning before the Presser. 

The other possibility is it's a uniquely national-ish skill set signature and our political correctness prohibits the government from spelling it out.

@INVAR

Or maybe they just don't want to spend the next twenty years in Levanworth for violating the Espionage Act. 

The very same Espionage Act that is going to make it VERY difficult for any second special prosecutor to get to the bottom of the DOJ, FBI, CIA actions in the 2016 election cycle.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 04:39:05 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2018, 04:46:13 pm »
Yay! Doggies are the best!

Bless you, @Freya...you always put a smile on my face!   888high58888
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2018, 04:57:09 pm »
It's three days late too late to get the Luck O' The Irish.

They do have their Blarney Stone working fast and furious..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Idiot

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2018, 05:02:58 pm »
Here is my guess on the culprit...

White male
Ex-military
20-50 yrs old
single- divorced or never married
lives alone

These are sophisticated bombs, so it almost has to be ex-military.  Any other yahoo would have likely blown themselves up by now. 

Anyone heard what kind of explosive they are using...black powder?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 05:04:09 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2018, 05:03:15 pm »
@Mod1

President Trump has been criticized for not responding to the killings of black people in these bombings, that is in that daily mail.

I was born in TX, may be going back if some things come through, so this is just hogwash, vilifying others. I didn't go as far as one member from Texas mentioning it looked like her mail box was bombed by the Klan.  Let's see you and Sanguine go after that person.

If these people donate money and that's why they can run over others, I have offered to donate but can not by credit card.

Why is it any less objectionable when people float the "antifa theories" that are not even to be found anywhere in the news, just blame others naively? Yeah, that theory was at a forum, who knows what kind of forum that was. Yeah, that (theory) was about starting a race war, real well-founded :silly: and that is acceptable?  9999hair out0000 Yet, by going after others and allowing this other, somewhat endorsed by these other two, this is acceptable or at least mentioned in a favorable way as possible? Yeah, right. And that is in the thread in the Texas section. Yeah, hare-braned conspiracy to blame AntiFa on this, totally acceptable.

Just like the someone accusing others of being after a messiah per how we vote, you mention things like being pro-life and have the book thrown at you.

I'm from New Mexico, we've watched people use our ski runs, be arrogant from a neighboring state, hey, maybe I should be given a safe space here per boastful remarks.

Or maybe I should go with the crowd and crow how this is an Anti-Fa conspiracy red flag operation to start a race war; oh, yeah, I'll be a great credit to the forum with those views!  ****sheep****

:facepalm2:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2018, 05:04:47 pm »

White male
Ex-military
20-50 yrs old
lives alone

These are sophisticated bombs, so it almost has to be ex-military.  Any other yahoo would have likely blown themselves up by now. 

Why hasn't NCIS been called in?

@txradioguy
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2018, 05:08:15 pm »
@INVAR

Or maybe they just don't want to spend the next twenty years in Levanworth for violating the Espionage Act. 

The very same Espionage Act that is going to make it VERY difficult for any second special prosecutor to get to the bottom of the DOJ, FBI, CIA actions in the 2016 election cycle.

Obviously the Alphabets in the Federal Beast are totally and completely useless in protecting the American people.

And they know that public confidence in them no longer exists unless you are a big government supporter - same as public confidence in the mainstream media no longer exists unless you are a Leftist.

The Alphabets have shown us that they are only good for harassing and targeting the American people and orchestrating coups in concert with the democrat party while imposing various forms of 'lawful' tyrannies and infringements on Rights on those they are directed.

But stopping terrorists, mad bombers, Jihadists, serial killers, mass murdering school shooters - nah.. they have demonstrated that their skill sets are good only for use upon lawful Americans.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mountaineer

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2018, 05:08:21 pm »
FWIW, Antifa did declare war on FedEx after the company declined to follow the lead of Enterprise,  Delta, et el., in rejecting NRA member discounts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2018, 05:10:10 pm »

White male
Ex-military
20-50 yrs old
lives alone

We don't know if it is a single guy, or a group.

And the Alphabets aren't saying - so we are on our own to speculate.

I'm waiting for Pelosi and the MSM to blame this on Trump or someone in his administration.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2018, 05:11:43 pm »
FWIW, Antifa did declare war on FedEx after the company declined to follow the lead of Enterprise,  Delta, et el., in rejecting NRA member discounts.
That they did, along with getting flushed with millions in cash from Soros and who knows who else.

Iran, North Korea and the Jihadists have to be watching all this with great interest.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2018, 05:11:43 pm »
@Mod1

Easy on the Texans.  WE ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP YOUR SKI AREAS IN BUSINESS.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2018, 05:14:30 pm »
I have here in my formerly nicotine stained fingers, that NRA also is boycotting Fedex: http://time.com/money/5176783/nra-boycott-fedex-amazon-apple-gun-control-youtube/

Well, obviously, this per Antifa is the theory we are suppose to accept, AntiFa kills blacks to try to start a race war has been cited by 2 members here and that is acceptable because I haven't seen these people scolded, really brings up the credibility of this forum to cite consipracies like this.

Should one have a counter-thought, then plan on being scolded for holding out other as a possibliity!  9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 05:23:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2018, 05:15:28 pm »
Easy on the Texans.  WE ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP YOUR SKI AREAS IN BUSINESS.

Doesn't have anything to do with talking about "safe spaces" though, if it is irrationally given to others, then, touche.

I don't care about that anyway, it's mainly in the North, not the South with Ski Apache, Sierra Blanca, I"m just saying those feelings do exist.  It's really even just Albuquerque I'd say, not a real problem, just fun joshing I'd say.

And this from someone who has said horrible things about Trump; but say one counter statement, poosh... nothing wrong with pointing out, Texas is minority-majority now, nothing wrong with pointing out some shortfailings of Cruz, if Trump is regularly trashed by the Cruz-ers.

Some angles basically have stood up for slavery per the civil war, haven't minded trashing others, other states, Lincoln, bogus history about slaves. This is why this happens and I won't back down.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 06:33:40 pm by TomSea »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2018, 05:23:12 pm »
Obviously the Alphabets in the Federal Beast are totally and completely useless in protecting the American people.

And they know that public confidence in them no longer exists unless you are a big government supporter - same as public confidence in the mainstream media no longer exists unless you are a Leftist.

The Alphabets have shown us that they are only good for harassing and targeting the American people and orchestrating coups in concert with the democrat party while imposing various forms of 'lawful' tyrannies and infringements on Rights on those they are directed.

But stopping terrorists, mad bombers, Jihadists, serial killers, mass murdering school shooters - nah.. they have demonstrated that their skill sets are good only for use upon lawful Americans.

It's pretty easy to see why that is:  Terrorists, mad bombers, Jihadists, serial killers, mass murdering school shooters can and often do shoot back.  It should not surprise the Alphabets, as you call them, have all the bravery of a Scot Peterson.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 05:27:40 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2018, 05:25:32 pm »
The fabulous FBI solved the Unibomber in just xx years, oh wait the bomber's brother solved it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2018, 05:30:34 pm »
Well, obviously, this per Antifa is the theory we are suppose to accept, AntiFa kills blacks to try to start a race war has been cited by 2 members here and that is acceptable because I haven't seen these people scolded, really brings up the credibility of this forum to cite consipracies like this.

Take your war against the moderating on this site to PM please, since you have already been asked by @Mod1 to knock it off.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2018, 06:25:22 pm »
@TomSea, I understand that you are really hoping it's a "right-wing" group because you think that's how things work in Texas, but unless you know something no one else knows, there is nothing to indicate that.  In fact, the only thing I've heard is a reference to Antifa, which is much more likely given the area where it is occurring.

Considering it was Austin, I figured it to be a left-wing group, also.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2018, 06:28:19 pm »
So does this latest discovery, make the trip wire bomb seem more like a different actor?

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you in Texas.  The last time I can remember a regional threat like this was the DC shooters? 
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.