Author Topic: A frustrated Trump lashes out at special counsel Mueller  (Read 3604 times)

Online corbe

Re: A frustrated Trump lashes out at special counsel Mueller
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2018, 12:57:51 am »
   I'm certainly convinced that those of you that say he's better than Reagan are under selling him, Hell he's better than Lincoln!!!!!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MOD8

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2018, 01:04:47 am »
Turn down the snark @corbe, not conducive to the general harmonics of the thread.

Online corbe

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2018, 01:06:04 am »
  Understood.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2018, 01:15:26 am »
LOL.

He was wired, believe me.

He had a big bodyguard with him.  I can't remember the guy's name, but he was a roustabout jabroni in the old Verne Gagne AWA.  Really nice guy, and tough as nails.  I said "This must be challenging" and he just rolled his eyes and nodded.

I never conversated with him but I did see him in passing at ORD when i was flying regularly in the 70's out of Chicago. 

Cool "brush with stars" story you have.   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2018, 01:34:13 am »
I never conversated with him but I did see him in passing at ORD when i was flying regularly in the 70's out of Chicago. 

Cool "brush with stars" story you have.

I’ve learned a little bit about Trump’s personality from listening to Mark Simone, whose known him thirty years, and from my readings about Trump. He’s made billions then lost it, then made it all back again and more. He’s a tough SOB. Not many in the world that can claim to have risen to the top in so many fields from real estate to business to entertainment to politics. Really a remarkable man.

He’s banished two political dynasties, Bush and Clinton, and is instrumental in exposing the underbelly of politics for all Americans with eyes to see. He was precisely the right man with the right temperament at the right time. We are indeed fortunate he chose now to move into politics and the presidency.

How’s that for Trump love... :silly:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2018, 01:35:31 am »
Wingnut, I have no idea why I quoted you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2018, 01:37:26 am »

Wingy is "quotable."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2018, 01:39:19 am »
I’ve learned a little bit about Trump’s personality from listening to Mark Simone, whose known him thirty years, and from my readings about Trump. He’s made billions then lost it, then made it all back again and more. He’s a tough SOB. Not many in the world that can claim to have risen to the top in so many fields from real estate to business to entertainment to politics. Really a remarkable man.

He’s banished two political dynasties, Bush and Clinton, and is instrumental in exposing the underbelly of politics for all Americans with eyes to see. He was precisely the right man with the right temperament at the right time. We are indeed fortunate he chose now to move into politics and the presidency.

I may be bias @aligncare but your Trump Love doesn't make you look like a old lady throwing her panties at Tom Jones, like some here.   You always seem to be a reasonable, balanced person, Thank You for that.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2018, 01:49:32 am »

Wingy is "quotable."

I have no idea what I say most of the time.  So we are all in the dark on this one.    :beer:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2018, 07:40:57 am »
DC, I don't get it.

I am on record around here accusing Trump of being a NYC Liberal - yet he is anything but.

I am delighted by him, in most every way.  You and I were adversaries, in a nice way, two years ago but when he won the Indiana primary in 2016 it was then Trump vs. Hillary and what a blessing for America that he prevailed.

God is great and righteous and he shines light on America.   For now.

We have to save our blessing.   I don't want to be some kook, but evil abounds.  We HAVE to support the Man and his mission and I really don't get why ANYONE would prefer the America that Obama/Rice/Clinton/Comey created.

Remember it all, @ArneFufkin !

We, indeed, dodged a bullet.   It's a sad puzzle why everybody here doesn't share that feeling and support the man.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2018, 08:52:16 am »
Spike will protect me

Spike is the mascot for the Gonzaga Bulldogs. We just made our fourth Sweet Sixteen.

Good choice @mystery-ak
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2018, 08:58:30 am »

We, indeed, dodged a bullet.   It's a sad puzzle why everybody here doesn't share that feeling and support the man.

They’re offended by Trump’s “unpresidential demeanor.” What ever that is.

But, for me, I’ll take the SOB heart surgeon with the proven skills that can save my life, over the one who pets puppies and helps little old ladies cross the street and has a success rate of 50 percent, any day.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2018, 09:06:39 am »
They’re offended by Trump’s “unpresidential demeanor.” What ever that is.

But, for me, I’ll take the SOB heart surgeon with the proven skills that can save my life, over the one who pets puppies and helps little old ladies cross the street and has a success rate of 50 percent, any day.

That's quite a comparison, @aligncare .

I doubt there are many heart surgeons out there that are still working with a success rate of 50 per cent. That's why they have the time to help little old ladies across the street.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2018, 01:05:48 pm »

They do support the man, just not blindly, and he wasn't their first choice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2018, 01:41:57 pm »
They do support the man, just not blindly, and he wasn't their first choice.

Please stop it.

...unless you're the 'Official Spokesperson' for every self-proclaimed NT in the house.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2018, 01:48:55 pm »
Please stop it.

...unless you're the 'Official Spokesperson' for every self-proclaimed NT in the house.

I do support Trump as long as he's not granting amnesty and giving away our sovereignty.  Still waiting for him to build that wall and repeal Bammycare though.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2018, 01:51:20 pm »
I do support Trump as long as he's not granting amnesty and giving away our sovereignty.  Still waiting for him to build that wall and repeal Bammycare though.

That response has absolutely nothing to do with my post to which you replied.   :laugh:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2018, 02:07:46 pm »

Let's think about a world under Hillary Clinton.  Are you even remotely cognizant of the corruption she and the DNC, and the Deep State, and the complicit media have orchestrated?

Why, in the World, are people around here STILL resentful and opposed to Donald Trump?  Nobody here understands what Obama, Clinton, the FBI and CIA and media have done to corrupt, then overturn, our election?  You don't understand the import of this time and place?   You don't GET IT?   We are witnessing open sedition.

F it.  You have lost the territory between right and wrong - good and bad - at this juncture.

:thumbsup:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2018, 02:13:50 pm »

Another big  :thumbsup:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2018, 02:21:44 pm »

Outstanding, @aligncare !    :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2018, 02:42:41 pm »
Please stop it.

Failure to toe the Trump line at every turn does not a Never Trumper make.  How can I be a "spokesman" for a group I don't identify with?
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2018, 02:46:48 pm »
Failure to toe the Trump line at every turn does not a Never Trumper make.  How can I be a "spokesman" for a group I don't identify with?

Exactly.......    :shrug:   So please don't try to speak for them if you're not part of their clique.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2018, 03:06:34 pm »
That's quite a comparison, @aligncare .

I doubt there are many heart surgeons out there that are still working with a success rate of 50 per cent. That's why they have the time to help little old ladies across the street.

My point is still valid. However, if it suits you, you may substitute auto mechanic in my example.

Before the days of computer engine analysis I had this mechanic. He was arrogant, mean, aloof and a bit crazy. His customers had to tread lightly around him lest they tick him off and lose his services.

But he seemed to have some sort of mystical abilities to diagnose and repair cars. In short, he was the best and I gladly paid his high fee to resurrect my ‘70 Mercury Cougar XR7 after an engine fire and I didn’t care that he was nuts.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2018, 03:10:39 pm »
Exactly.......    :shrug:   So please don't try to speak for them if you're not part of their clique.

I'm speaking for the group that doesn't toe the Trump line, and you're conflating them with Never Trumps. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2018, 03:18:08 pm »
I'm speaking for the group that doesn't toe the Trump line, and you're conflating them with Never Trumps.

Exactly!  I think there are plenty of people who support the President when he does or says things they agree with and criticize him when he does or says things they disagree with.  I think many would like for the President to be successful particularly on bi-partisan things such as ISIS, North Korea, and the economy, but his rhetoric (e.g., childishness) and some of his policy (e.g., tariffs, adding to the debt) make it difficult for some of us to “toe the Trump line” ALL of the time. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.