Author Topic: Former Asst. FBI Director: Brennan and Obama were Committing Felonies… Not General Flynn (VIDEO)  (Read 433 times)

rangerrebew

Former Asst. FBI Director: Brennan and Obama were Committing Felonies… Not General Flynn (VIDEO)
March 18, 2018 by Jim Hoft

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom told Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures that there was likely a “big sign of relief” after Andrew McCabe was fired on Friday.

Kallstrom went on to tell Maria Bartiromo that John Brennan and Barack Obama were the ones who committed the felonies and not General Flynn.

James Kallstrom: My sources tell me [Brennan] was leaking almost weekly or daily, and he was taking that bunch of phony crap supposedly from Russia, and peddling that through the Congress and the media, he was one of the active people. I’ve known him a long time and I think he’s involved, and quite frankly, I think it goes right to the top, quite frankly.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/former-asst-fbi-director-brennan-obama-committing-felonies-not-general-flynn-video/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 03:53:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I can't imagine Kallstrom is stupid or naive enough to say this kind of thing without having some solid information that it is true.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Thusfar, as evidenced of the long long trail of criminal corruption, lies, treason and worse that have stunk up the highest offices and agencies in the land since at least Clinton, the guilty always get a free pass from every single institution designed and intended to keep justice -  and the guilty get a ticket to even higher office and power.

Color my cynical and jaded.

I am not going to believe ANY of these creatures get prison time until I see them in orange jumpsuits being led to their cells.

I personally think that every creature in DC understands the depth of the corruption, rot and treason - and they must know that to dig it up and toss it out - will split and collapse the entire government itself.  So no one is going to take things to that level.  Our culture and society has already demonstrated that it does not matter what truth and evidence exists in any travesty of justice (Michael Brown anyone?) the politicization of any attempt to bring justice will result in stoked upheaval and sabotage.

Firing McCabe is likely the limit of where they will go.  But do not expect to see a criminal trial.  Not gonna happen in my estimation.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

direct link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwyMP94gQbw&feature=youtu.be&t=90

Maria is great. Former FBI directer is at minute 23.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 04:47:56 pm by jpsb »

Online DB

Thusfar, as evidenced of the long long trail of criminal corruption, lies, treason and worse that have stunk up the highest offices and agencies in the land since at least Clinton, the guilty always get a free pass from every single institution designed and intended to keep justice -  and the guilty get a ticket to even higher office and power.

Color my cynical and jaded.

I am not going to believe ANY of these creatures get prison time until I see them in orange jumpsuits being led to their cells.

I personally think that every creature in DC understands the depth of the corruption, rot and treason - and they must know that to dig it up and toss it out - will split and collapse the entire government itself.  So no one is going to take things to that level.  Our culture and society has already demonstrated that it does not matter what truth and evidence exists in any travesty of justice (Michael Brown anyone?) the politicization of any attempt to bring justice will result in stoked upheaval and sabotage.

Firing McCabe is likely the limit of where they will go.  But do not expect to see a criminal trial.  Not gonna happen in my estimation.

I think if the corruption in D.C. connected to the Clinton foundation were ever actually investigated and made accountable it would leave a crater where D.C. use to be. At this point I think it is too big to fail - to be allowed to happen.

Pardon my bad grammar/spelling...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 10:23:40 pm by DB »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I think if the corruption in D.C. connected to the Clinton foundation where ever actually investigated and made accountable it would leave a crater where D.C. use to be. At this point I think it is too big to fail - to be allowed to happen.

Exactly.

That is where I think reality sits.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think if the corruption in D.C. connected to the Clinton foundation where ever actually investigated and made accountable it would leave a crater where D.C. use to be. At this point I think it is too big to fail - to be allowed to happen.

No doubt about it.  We shall see.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sanguine wrote:
"I can't imagine Kallstrom is stupid or naive enough to say this kind of thing without having some solid information that it is true."

Gee... do ya think he might have kept "memos" ... ?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sanguine wrote:
"I can't imagine Kallstrom is stupid or naive enough to say this kind of thing without having some solid information that it is true."

Gee... do ya think he might have kept "memos" ... ?

I sure hope so!