Author Topic: Trump's lawyer calls for Russia probe to be shut down  (Read 429 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump's lawyer calls for Russia probe to be shut down
« on: March 17, 2018, 03:40:11 pm »
Fox News, Mar 17, 2018, Adam Shaw

President Trump’s personal attorney John Dowd called on Saturday for FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe to be shut down, hours after ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was fired.

“I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia Collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt Dossier,” he said in a statement to Fox News.

“Just end it on the merits in light of recent revelations,” he added.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/17/trumps-lawyer-calls-for-russia-probe-to-be-shut-down.html

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Trump's lawyer calls for Russia probe to be shut down
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 06:18:03 pm »
Fox News, Mar 17, 2018, Adam Shaw

President Trump’s personal attorney John Dowd called on Saturday for FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe to be shut down, hours after ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was fired.

“I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia Collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt Dossier,” he said in a statement to Fox News.

“Just end it on the merits in light of recent revelations,” he added.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/17/trumps-lawyer-calls-for-russia-probe-to-be-shut-down.html

Trump is delusional; does he not realize that Rosenstein is very much a part of the problem??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.