Author Topic: CNN’s absurd reaction to Andrew McCabe's firing  (Read 352 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s absurd reaction to Andrew McCabe's firing
« on: March 17, 2018, 02:47:38 pm »
March 17, 2018
By Patricia McCarthy

Channel surfing after the announcement that AG Sessions had indeed fired Andrew McCabe was like being yanked into the Twilight Zone.  On Fox, Laura Ingraham addressed the firing calmly from all sides along with her guests Sara Carter, Alan Dershowitz, Harmeet Dhillon and Jonathan Turley. 

Switch to CNN and one would be told that it was Trump who did the firing, that Sessions did it to keep his job.  Barely mentioned was the fact that the recommendation to fire McCabe came from the FBI's own Office of Personal Responsibility (OPR), an almost unprecedented event.  Don Lemon and his guests were apoplectic that this "fine and respected" man has had his pension taken away.  They were not concerned at all about what he may have done to elicit the OPR's recommendation that he be fired.  Not one bit.   

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/cnns_absurd_reaction_to_andrew_mccabes_firing.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: CNN’s absurd reaction to Andrew McCabe's firing
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 02:55:29 pm »
March 17, 2018
By Patricia McCarthy

Channel surfing after the announcement that AG Sessions had indeed fired Andrew McCabe was like being yanked into the Twilight Zone.  On Fox, Laura Ingraham addressed the firing calmly from all sides along with her guests Sara Carter, Alan Dershowitz, Harmeet Dhillon and Jonathan Turley. 

Switch to CNN and one would be told that it was Trump who did the firing, that Sessions did it to keep his job.  Barely mentioned was the fact that the recommendation to fire McCabe came from the FBI's own Office of Personal Responsibility (OPR), an almost unprecedented event.  Don Lemon and his guests were apoplectic that this "fine and respected" man has had his pension taken away.  They were not concerned at all about what he may have done to elicit the OPR's recommendation that he be fired.  Not one bit.   

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/cnns_absurd_reaction_to_andrew_mccabes_firing.html

Let me add a not so minor footnote here.   The person who runs the Office of Professional Responsibility is Robin C Ashton named to that office by none other than Attorney General Eric Holder in 2011.  You can bet your A$$ that if she could have protected Mr. Magoo she would have!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Suppressed

Re: CNN’s absurd reaction to Andrew McCabe's firing
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 05:51:49 pm »
Let me add a not so minor footnote here.   The person who runs the Office of Professional Responsibility is Robin C Ashton named to that office by none other than Attorney General Eric Holder in 2011.  You can bet your A$$ that if she could have protected Mr. Magoo she would have!

More than minor, @Bigun.   888high58888
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn