Author Topic: Vanessa Trump hires criminal defense attorney for Donald Jr. divorce  (Read 809 times)

Offline Suppressed

Vanessa Trump hires criminal defense attorney for Donald Jr. divorce
By Julia Marsh and Emily Smith      March 16, 2018 | 12:06pm
https://pagesix.com/2018/03/16/vanessa-trump-hires-criminal-defense-attorney-for-donald-jr-divorce

Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump
Patrick McMullan

Vanessa Trump has hired a criminal defense attorney to represent her in her divorce from Donald Trump Jr. just as special counsel Robert Mueller subpoenaed the president’s family business.

White Plains, NY-based lawyer David Feureisen is representing Vanessa, according to paperwork filed in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Vanessa and Don Jr. had claimed in a joint statement that their split after 12 years of marriage was not acrimonious. “It’s a curious choice if it’s an amicable separation,” Manhattan family law expert Bonnie Rabin said of Vanessa’s attorney. “If it’s an amicable situation, you wouldn’t be highlighting the criminal aspect,” noted Rabin, who is not involved in the case.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Re: Vanessa Trump hires criminal defense attorney for Donald Jr. divorce
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 11:39:24 pm »
My speculation is that once the divorce goes through, she can be compelled to testify against him.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 11:40:45 pm »
Why a criminal defense atty..I am sure there are many big shot divorce attys in NYC
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 12:06:35 am »
If Michael Cohen did the prenup and NDA for Jr, Vanessa could have saved a ton and just hired some kid who failed the LSAT.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 12:14:09 am »
Why a criminal defense atty..I am sure there are many big shot divorce attys in NYC

Same question I have.  Might be nothing, but sure is eyebrow raising at this point,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 12:16:19 am »
+++++++++

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 02:01:01 am »
@mystery-ak

Think about this:  Mueller looking at finances of Trump organization which Don Jr. runs.  Also, Vanessa knows a great deal about Trump Sr.  Once she is divorced, she can speak about Don Jr. and Trump Sr.  Think she is getting criminal attorney who knows about these things so she is protected.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 02:02:23 am »
@mystery-ak

Think about this:  Mueller looking at finances of Trump organization which Don Jr. runs.  Also, Vanessa knows a great deal about Trump Sr.  Once she is divorced, she can speak about Don Jr. and Trump Sr.  Think she is getting criminal attorney who knows about these things so she is protected.

You are no doubt right Victoria..hadn't thought about it in those terms
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 02:30:09 am »
@mystery-ak

If she thinks her husband has been involved with criminal financial activity she's at risk of losing her shared assets. She maybe trying to separate things to limit the possible damage. Who knows...

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2018, 02:57:37 am »

I find it interesting and perhaps just coincidental, but she is hiring an attorney and filing for divorce at the same time that Stormy Daniels is stating that she was threatened physically.  The attorney that supposedly paid her hush money was an attorney for the Trump organization. Perhaps DJT and DJT Jr. have the same problem; keeping their junk in their trunk!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 03:05:48 am »
If she thinks her husband has been involved with criminal financial activity she's at risk of losing her shared assets. She maybe trying to separate things to limit the possible damage. Who knows...

Since it was mentioned that this is an amicable divorce, DJT Jr. may have told her that things may get ugly and she needs to file for a divorce so that at least her assets are protected.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2018, 07:39:16 am »
Or Just Maybe ... David Feureisen, the attorney in question and his firm are involved in multiple areas of law?

And Just Maybe ... David Feureisen, the attorney in question has been a friend of the family for years?

See!
I can dream up my own fantasy's without the help of the MSM! :beer:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online DB

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2018, 08:07:58 am »
Or Just Maybe ... David Feureisen, the attorney in question and his firm are involved in multiple areas of law?

And Just Maybe ... David Feureisen, the attorney in question has been a friend of the family for years?

See!

Hence, who knows...

Offline endicom

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2018, 11:36:45 am »

See!

Areas of Law

General Civil and Criminal Trial Practice
Personal Injury
Matrimonial and Family Law
Estate Planning

https://www.lawyers.com/white-plains/new-york/Bartels-and-Feureisen-LLP-567546-f/