Author Topic: Pressure builds on Sessions for second special counsel  (Read 463 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Pressure builds on Sessions for second special counsel
« on: March 17, 2018, 01:12:45 pm »
As long as Rosenstein is left in place I don't think we will ever see an unbiased 'special counsel' selected, due to the fact that he himself should be under investigation!

Pressure builds on Sessions for second special counsel

Up to now, those calls have gone quietly unanswered, with officials pointing to the existence of a Justice Department inspector general investigation that is expected to wrap up sometime this spring.

But Sessions last week revealed that he has tapped a former official outside of the Beltway "with many years in the Department of Justice" to review the need for a special counsel, suggesting the idea is receiving a serious look.....

............Senate Judiciary chairman Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Thursday sent a letter to Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein calling for a special counsel to "gather all the facts.".....
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
Re: Pressure builds on Sessions for second special counsel
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 06:16:50 pm »
Dont forget the top grade security detail.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline jpsb

Re: Pressure builds on Sessions for second special counsel
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 04:22:30 pm »
Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, more on McCabe and company

http://youtu.be/HwyMP94gQbw?t=90
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 04:24:19 pm by jpsb »