Author Topic: It takes a village: Hillary Clinton layers a scarf, shawl and custom kurta with extra-long sleeve to  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks!  I am sure we will all have a blast!

Did you see the prices?  There is no excuse for Hillary to go around in a shower curtain.  Sad.

**nononono*

As I've seen mentioned somewhere upthread, I think she wears really loose slacks to conceal a catheter bag.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

It really DOES take a village - of U.S. taxpayers.
Hillary Clinton’s India Trip Cost Taxpayers More than $22k
Gov't spends thousands for security on Clinton's accident-prone trip through India
BY: Brent Scher   
March 19, 2018 5:00 am

Hillary Clinton's private passage to India is costing American taxpayers at least $22,000, according to publicly disclosed federal contract information.  ...

Clinton is in India as a private citizen. But as a former First Lady she is given U.S. Secret Service protection for life, and the State Department awarded two contracts worth $16,143 and $6,301 for her security detail's travel and lodging on the trip.

It is unclear whether the two contracts account for all of the government spending related to Clinton's India trip.  Two other contracts, one worth $21,093 and another worth $23,690, were awarded by the American Consulate in Mumbai for March hotel reservations for Secret Service agents in Mumbai and Maheshwar, another town Clinton visited on her trip. ...
Free Beacon
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
It really DOES take a village - of U.S. taxpayers.Free Beacon

The contract was awarded by the U.S. embassy in New Delhi, which operates under the State Department's Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs.

Well, I am sure she is fully aware of what she is entitled to monetarily securitywise.  Seems to me, though, that she could use funds from her Foundation rather than burdening the American people on her business trips to bad mouth us during her book tour.

She is beyond my comprehension.  I am glad she could afford (or did we pay for this, too?) to bring her little gal pal Huma with her.

*****rollingeyes*****
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

Jason Bailey   @iamjasonbailey
2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: After a formidable fight with a flight of stairs & a bloody brawl with a bathtub, Hillary Clinton was seen sporting a new PANTSUIT, exclusively designed for injury-prone Presidential Candidates who couldn’t quite pull out the win.

👉🏻Coming soon to a prison near you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[member=116634

weddings are so much fun!

Words NEVER heard spoken even once since the dawn of history by ANY heterosexual male.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:22:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: After a formidable fight with a flight of stairs & a bloody brawl with a bathtub, Hillary Clinton was seen sporting a new PANTSUIT, exclusively designed for injury-prone Presidential Candidates who couldn’t quite pull out the win.

:silly:

Offline mountaineer

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
2h2 hours ago

What with her insatiable appetite for other peoples' money, she's probably negotiating to display the Michelin logo on it...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Not far from the truth.  It was speculated, and I'm inclined to believe it, that black van she rode around in during the Presidential campaign in '16 was outfitted as an ambulance.  It was a pretty odd shape for just a van.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Not far from the truth.  It was speculated, and I'm inclined to believe it, that black van she rode around in during the Presidential campaign in '16 was outfitted as an ambulance.
Yes, I remember reading that.   **nononono*

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not far from the truth.  It was speculated, and I'm inclined to believe it, that black van she rode around in during the Presidential campaign in '16 was outfitted as an ambulance.  It was a pretty odd shape for just a van.

@Cyber Liberty

Nothing remarkable about that. All recognized presidential candidates are followed around by full emergency medical teams and ambulances.

Chances are she still is,and she still isn't paying for it.

Although I have no doubt that Bubba would be more than happy to reach into his own pocket to pay for a trip to another solar system for her if he could get all the banking codes first.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Nothing remarkable about that. All recognized presidential candidates are followed around by full emergency medical teams and ambulances.

Chances are she still is,and she still isn't paying for it.

Although I have no doubt that Bubba would be more than happy to reach into his own pocket to pay for a trip to another solar system for her if he could get all the banking codes first.

I wonder if all the candidates' children live in apartments that used to be fully outfitted emergency rooms?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wonder if all the candidates' children live in apartments that used to be fully outfitted emergency rooms?

No, silly.  That's not for us little people. 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 06:24:28 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, silly.  That's not for us little people.

It's not for other 18 or so candidates for President, either.  Trump may own hospitals, but he doesn't have a secret one stashed in his daughter's place like Hillary does.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 06:52:57 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete  But you get to pick up chicks for one-nighters!!!

@LauraTXNM

Maybe,but hunting in hormonal territory can be VERY dangerous. Plus,weddings always scare me into silence.