Author Topic: Former assistant FBI director: High-ranking people throughout the government had a plot to protect H  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former assistant FBI director: High-ranking people throughout the government had a plot to protect Hillary Clinton from being indicted
by Mandy Mayfield
 | March 18, 2018 11:17 AM

Former assistant FBI director James Kallstrom suggested Sunday morning that the constant shifting of high-ranking government officials over the last year is related to an internal plot to help Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.

"I think we have ample facts revealed to us during this last year and a half that high-ranking people throughout government, not just the FBI, high-ranking people had a plot to not have Hillary Clinton, you know, indicted," Kallstrom said on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo."

Kallstrom, who worked at the FBI for 27 years, was responding to Bartiromo's question about whether he thought that someone in the FBI was directing officials to protect Clinton.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-assistant-fbi-director-high-ranking-people-throughout-the-government-had-a-plot-to-protect-hillary-clinton-from-being-indicted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I predict this will not be a slam dunk for the Republicans to take this to the finish line.

We are talking as of now, about direct charges that Obama himself was involved.

The democrat powers that be, will mount an all-out political and media defense.

The antics of Graham, Flake and probably Romney are despicable.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I predict this will not be a slam dunk for the Republicans to take this to the finish line.

We are talking as of now, about direct charges that Obama himself was involved.

The democrat powers that be, will mount an all-out political and media defense.

The antics of Graham, Flake and probably Romney are despicable.

I hope you're not terribly upset, if this doesn't happen.  Aside from everything else, no one liked Hillary Clinton; I don't think they'd go out on a limb to defend her.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I hope you're not terribly upset, if this doesn't happen.  Aside from everything else, no one liked Hillary Clinton; I don't think they'd go out on a limb to defend her.

No, but they sure wanted her to win* and they will go way out on limbs to protect their own participation in that effort.

* Or, the R to not win.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
No, but they sure wanted her to win* and they will go way out on limbs to protect their own participation in that effort.

* Or, the R to not win.

@Sanguine  Now this is undoubtedly true ;).
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.