Author Topic: Pelosi: GOP Attacks Me Because They Are ‘Against Poor Children’  (Read 390 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Pam Key15 Mar 2018

Thursday at her weekly press briefing, Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said GOP attacks against her leadership during congressional races were due to Republicans being opposed to her hometown San Francisco, LGBT and “poor children.”

On Democrat Conor Lamb’s victory, Pelosi said, “So it was a very issues-oriented campaign. As part of it, was millions of dollars that’s coming in from the Koch brothers, and that will happen all over the country, demonizing me as the leader of the Democratic Party. I just wanted him to win. I don’t think that really had that much impact on the race. He won. If he hadn’t won, you might have a question, but we won. We won the race.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/03/15/pelosi-gop-attacks-poor-children/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

It's always about the children. 

And how does she know the Koch Brothers contributed to Saccone's campaign?  I was of the impression his campaign didn't have nearly as much money as Lamb's.  And who funded Lamb's campaign?  Soros?  I can make unsubstantiated claims too. 

Offline LottieDah

How do Democrats help poor children?  Democrats keep the hungry hungry and make the poor poorer.  Democrats talk the talk but do not walk the walk.