Author Topic: What Does the White Man Want?  (Read 187 times)

rangerrebew

What Does the White Man Want?
« on: March 16, 2018, 01:08:18 pm »
March 15, 2018
What Does the White Man Want?
By Lee Whitworth

I was driving around St. Louis last fall, very near Ferguson, where recently a white cop shot dead a black teen.

A black man, V, was waiting at a bus stop alone.  I figured I could get him home half an hour earlier than the bus, so I stopped and offered him a ride.  His expression went from alert and careful to thinking about it and finally acceptance.  He picked up his stuff and got in the car.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/what_does_the_white_man_want.html#ixzz59uuIeqIX
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: What Does the White Man Want?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 01:26:39 pm »
A black man, V, was waiting at a bus stop alone.  I figured I could get him home half an hour earlier than the bus, so I stopped and offered him a ride.  His expression went from alert and careful to thinking about it and finally acceptance. He picked up his stuff and got in the car.

Where I live that would be considered a clear sign of insanity. The only time you pick up random strangers, Black or White or anything, at a bus stop is if you want drugs or a prostitute. And the only way a stranger at a bus stop would get into an unknown car with a complete stranger is if they are armed, or selling drugs, or a prostitute, or all three.

I hope this naive nutball doesn't make a habit of this. It will not end well for him. He is lucky the guy or girl didn't mug him and take his car.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.