Author Topic: El Rusbo: Pencil Neck Takes the Bait  (Read 214 times)

rangerrebew

El Rusbo: Pencil Neck Takes the Bait
« on: March 16, 2018, 12:53:02 pm »
Pencil Neck Takes the Bait

Mar 14, 2018

RUSH: Yesterday I said that the Democrats had a golden opportunity. With the House Intelligence Committee chaired by Devin Nunes and run by the Republicans with the House Intelligence Committee announcing the end of their investigation into collusion between Trump and Russia to affect the election because they found no evidence. They have interviewed 73 witnesses, done tens of thousands of hours of interviews. They haven’t a shred of evidence. They ended the investigation. Nothing to see here.

And I said, “This is a golden opportunity for Pencil Neck, Adam ‘Shifty’ Schiff, ’cause now all he’s got to do — all he has to do — is find the tiniest shred of evidence, and he can nuke the Republicans. He can embarrass them. He can expose them for partisan fruitcakes. All he’s got to do is come up with some evidence now!” Now, Schiff… From the beginning of the first days of this committee being impaneled and beginning this investigation, Schiff has made it clear that he hasn’t seen any evidence of collusion yet.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/14/pencil-neck-takes-the-bait/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:53:56 pm by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: El Rusbo: Pencil Neck Takes the Bait
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 01:02:47 pm »
What a weird article. Strange.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.