Author Topic: REVEALED: Peter Strzok Had Personal Relationship with Recused Judge in Michael Flynn Case  (Read 701 times)

Offline anubias

REVEALED: Peter Strzok Had Personal Relationship with Recused Judge in Michael Flynn Case
MARCH 16, 2018 By Mollie Hemingway

Newly discovered text messages obtained by The Federalist reveal two key federal law enforcement officials conspired to meet with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) judge who presided over the federal case against Michael Flynn. The judge, Rudolph Contreras, was recused from handling the case just days after accepting the guilty plea of President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was charged with making false statements to federal investigators.

The text messages about Contreras between controversial Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) lawyer Lisa Page and Peter Strzok, the senior FBI counterintelligence official who was kicked off Robert Mueller’s special counsel team, were deliberately hidden from Congress, multiple congressional investigators told The Federalist. In the messages, Page and Strzok, who are rumored to have been engaged in an illicit romantic affair, discussed Strzok’s personal friendship with Contreras and how to leverage that relationship in ongoing counterintelligence matters

http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/16/revealed-peter-strzok-had-personal-relationship-with-recused-judge-in-michael-flynn-case/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would like to know why the 7th floor of the FBI building in Washington is not littered with rolling heads!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I would like to know why the 7th floor of the FBI building in Washington is not littered with rolling heads!

Because they're not going to cut each others' heads off?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

An EXCELLENT point my lady!  And exactly why an independent council from far outside the beltway is desperately needed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
An EXCELLENT point my lady!  And exactly why an independent council from far outside the beltway is desperately needed!

Yes, it is!

Offline Frank Cannon

Hell, we can't even get Sessions to fire McCabe. There is no way anyone will ever be given their pink slip.

Offline anubias

Hell, we can't even get Sessions to fire McCabe. There is no way anyone will ever be given their pink slip.

It is infuriating.  Somebody needs to hit Sessions in the chest with some epinephrine a la Mia Wallace.