Author Topic: Obama DOJ Forced FBI To Delete 500,000 Fugitives From Background Check Database  (Read 454 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama DOJ Forced FBI To Delete 500,000 Fugitives From Background Check Database

Kerry Picket
Reporter
10:47 AM 03/15/2018

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department under Barack Obama directed the FBI to drop more than 500,000 names of fugitives with outstanding arrest warrants from the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, acting FBI deputy director David Bowdich testified Wednesday.

Fugitives from justice are barred from buying a firearm under federal law. But what is a fugitive from justice? That definition has been under debate by the FBI and the ATF.

According to The Washington Post, the FBI considered any person with an outstanding arrest warrant to be a fugitive. On the other hand, the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives defined a fugitive as someone who has an outstanding arrest warrant and has crossed state lines.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/15/doj-fbi-fugitives-background-check-database/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the_doc

Wow.  The evidence against Obama's treason against our Republic just keeps growing.  I sure do hope he winds up in GITMO for a very brief stay.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Probably trying to increase gun crimes to give them leverage for common sense reasonable gun laws.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline the_doc

Probably trying to increase gun crimes to give them leverage for common sense reasonable gun laws.

Yeah, we know that was the motive for Fast and Furious.  Come to think of it, Obama and Holder may have had a longer-term objective of fomenting a really serious civil war, thereby triggering a tyrannical takeover.  They did not anticipate Trump for this scenario, of course. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 07:04:43 pm by the_doc »

Offline mountaineer

But every shooting for the past several years has been the NRA's fault, dontcha know.

On the other hand, how many criminals cared about background checks? They were buying their guns out of the trunk of some guy's car anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MajorClay

Somebody needs to pay for this.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Somebody needs to pay for this.

Somebodys by the names of  Barrack Hussein Obama, Eric "The Red" Holder, and Loretta Lynch!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien