Author Topic: Did You Know POLL WORKERS Are NOT ALLOWED To Ask Voters For ID In Pennsylvania?  (Read 657 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Mar 14, 2018

There are countless reports on social media from GOP voters who have been turned away from the polls in Pennsylvania, as well as claims that busloads of outside voters were brought in financed by the likes of George Soros in the crucial special election that could help decide the fate of the control of Congress.

The election in Pennsylvania had an enormous impact on the future of both parties, with President Trump endorsing Republican Rick Saccone against Democrat Conor Lamb, where the oftentimes swing state could have ended going for either side.

The GOP has failed to act with over a year in control now on any Voter ID legislation requiring only American citizens to vote.

However, there are endless reports from users on social media claiming that they were literally turned away from the polls in some areas, partially due to redistricting that was intended to help rig the elections for the Democratic Party.

Big League Politics reported that due to redistricting efforts, numerous voters were refused from voting, with the pollsters suggesting to them that it was due to the new redistricting.

We also know that this special election was based upon old district lines, meaning that those people shouldn’t have been turned away from the polls. – Goldwater Report

How many people were turned away? In such a close election this undoubtedly makes a difference.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/know-poll-workers-not-allowed-ask-voters-id-pennsylvania/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yes I did.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Poll workers are going well past accepting all Latinos with no questions asked, now they are turning away people in Republican areas by telling them that they cannot vote. They are apparently falsely telling voters that they are in the wrong district.

American elections are such a chaotic circus with little or no oversight. And that is just the way the politicians on both sides seem to like it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:38:02 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Poll workers are going well past accepting all Latinos with no questions asked, now they are turning away people in Republican areas by telling them that they cannot vote. They are apparently falsely telling voters that they are in the wrong district.

American elections are such a chaotic circus with little or no oversight. And that is just the way the politicians on both sides seem to like it.

During W's re-election I was a poll watcher. I basically watched the poll workers and counted people going in and out and reconciled against actual votes casts.  If the numbers didn't match we called people that were in from Washington and they took over from there.  We also watched for any hanky panky going on ... we saw DEMS passing out candidate propaganda along with handing out bottled water.  Several times DEMS were caught leaning over the voting booth and asking people how they were voting.   Years later they then changed the type of voting machines and for awhile we had power outages and the machines would go down right before the polls closed; all of course in heavy Republican districts. As a result we now have early voting to alleviate the long line.  I think that's rigged as well.

No, I don't think we have fair elections; but its the only system we have.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 07:56:56 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.