Author Topic: DALLAS DA Looking at Possible Voter Fraud With Over 1,200 Absentee Ballot Applications: 4 Dead Voter  (Read 504 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Mar 15, 2018

The Dallas County DA is investigating possible voter fraud with over 1,200 absentee ballot applications. The mail-in ballots are for the 2018 elections.

The applications, which came from West Dallas, Grand Prairie and parts of Oak Cliff, generated 459 ballots that were  The ballots came from West Dallas, Grand Prairie and parts of Oak Cliff. These are the same areas where voter fraud was alleged in municipal elections last year.

Suspicions were raised because the applications were filled out in September and October of last year. They weren’t submitted for mail-in until the beginning of 2018.

Another red flag that there is fraud came when hundreds of ballots were received all at once via a FedEx box.

The final nail in the coffin (pun intended) was that four of the potential voters are dead.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/dallas-da-looking-possible-voter-fraud-1200-absentee-ballot-applications-4-dead-voters/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

Good for the DA; that is what is supposed to happen if fraud is suspected.  There is more chance for voter fraud in mail in ballots than any other way.  I was the judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board for ten years and every mail in ballot "paperwork" has to be examined to prove it is a valid ballot.  If it is not valid, it is rejected.  In Texas, mail in ballots are examined starting a few days before election day.  My group met for three days, two before the voting day and on voting day for the ones coming in that day.  On the voting day, I paid for lunch to be brought in to them so we could keep working.  If you are a worker, you get paid for that and that is the money I used, plus some of my personal money, to buy their lunch.

Here is the big problem getting Texas MEN to be on that board.  In November, state legal hunting day starts on one of these days we work, and no hunting man wants to miss out on the first day of hunting, so they turned me down working on ballots.   :nothappen: 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Dallas County.... Corrupt bunch of Rat Jackwagon nut cutters run that blue square in a sea of red.

Nothing will become of this "so called"  "Looking at".

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:04:16 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."